• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2020 Corona COVID coins

Stacktastic

Looking for:

2 X Envela coins (one with the mask).
I have the other two. 

2 x USA coin - the one with the bat

2 x UK NHS coin

I think China have minted some silver ones?

I also like the FCUK Corona virus one, even though its worthless. 

Not sure about the crypto currency coin whats that made of??

Any other suggestions welcome. Might consider a set of Envela bars?? Thanks :)

1_oz_silver_envela_covid-19_essential_workers_round_.999_fine_-_roll-min.jpg

medaille-solidarité-Grande-Bretagne-4.png

fruitbats.jpg

635f83c19711fccffffd2ea94c1314ee_original.jpg

bitcoin-3.jpg

combined1034.jpg

combined1073.jpg

6 hours ago, DonQuijones said:

lol what even is that **** coronavirus coin! definitely different

Yeah. Thats for sure. Im not sure what to make of the China ones, looks like a sticker paste on it ;)

The UK NHS ones (as they are legal tender) & the other envela are key really, but I find the USA bat one a bit peculiar, given the ridiculous china bat market theory. I guess its a coincidence - I have not looked and have had enough now tbh?

I like the defiance implications on the fcuk corona one, especially if things go south, but its probably nickel massed produced in china, but would compliment a set of silver coins even if its from my own point of view. Im might even add a few other silver coins from 2020 as I have a few now. 

The crypto ones even if they are c**p metals, might do well over time or just compliment a set. Again not looked into it, but they must cost next to nothing. 

The name on the paypal recipt is The East India Company Food & Beverages Limited  which a quick search of companies house gives an address of 7-8 Conduit Street, London, W1S 2XF  so I am fairly sure they are UK based. Website says £24.95 per coin which is what I paid. Delivery is £2.95 which doesn't seem to go up if you buy more than one. Obviously you can conduct your own research regarding where they are based etc.

The only thing I know about East India is from Pirates of the Caribbean as he had been branded by them. 
I know they were huge back in the day, most probbaly from plundering reources from india & asia. 

£52.85 for 2 coins. Not bad that. 

Just bought them. 

• 5 weeks later...

Archived