• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Looking to sell a couple of tubes of britanias and 2 gold sovereigns anyone interested

Jakeyboy987

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, tallthinkev said:

Are you willing to split the tubes? If so I may well take 10 Brits

No sorry only tubes on the brits the orental i can sell individually and the kookaburras 

Added 0 minutes later...
4 hours ago, Smiler999 said:

You'd sell these quicker if you'd actually communicate with people lol

I reply to dms as it is easier to know who i am talking to feel free to dm 

On ‎26‎/‎07‎/‎2020 at 20:37, Jakeyboy987 said:

No sorry only tubes on the brits the orental i can sell individually and the kookaburras 

Added 0 minutes later...

I reply to dms as it is easier to know who i am talking to feel free to dm 

Please also update the price of the Britannias with the privy (£23 as of end of last week-may have gone up now again) to avoid disapointment. Thanks. Regards

Juan

19 minutes ago, GooDYeT said:

I’ve tried a couple times, I seem to get one reply and then silence. Very unfortunate as I was keen to make a deal. :(

Same as, took ages to reply, still waiting on the paypal details...needless to say i done a deal with another forum member with no hassle since 🤷‍♂️

Archived