• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Looking to sell a couple of tubes of britanias and 2 gold sovereigns anyone interested

Jakeyboy987

Would sell all together or as individual tubes of britanias 

1x2019 krugerand tube £23 per coin 

4x britanias tubes £20 per coin (£500 per tube of 25)

5x 2019 kukaburras £23 per coin

20x oriental border britanias  £22 per coin

2x gold sovereign old head £345 each

Some of the britanias have privvy designs on side monkey snake ect dm me for more photos of these and anything else thanks for your time.

P&p not included 107823685_598201250832801_77975548505596107546982_661875268006561_43657155097685

20200308_163135.jpg

20200308_163740.jpg

20191122_064710_001.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Founder & Administrator

Thank you for your listing. As per forum rules please can you state your asking price(s) :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

13 hours ago, Jakeyboy987 said:

Looking for 345 for each of the 2 sovereigns 

20 per britania 

22 per orental border 

Kuk 23

Thanks all

I've edited your post and added the pricing to it so the pricing can be seen without scrolling down the comments.  You still need to price up the Krugerrands.  If you hit the edit button on your first post you can edit and add in your price.

6 hours ago, morezone said:

I've edited your post and added the pricing to it so the pricing can be seen without scrolling down the comments.  You still need to price up the Krugerrands.  If you hit the edit button on your first post you can edit and add in your price.

Thanks much apritated just added to it.

On 09/07/2020 at 23:47, Inspired1 said:

Any details and photos on the Britannia's?  What year, condition? Milk spots?

Hi there 

They are all mixed years a couple from 15-19 brits privvys are monkey ,1 snake, roosters 2017, the majority of the silver coins i have are in great condition as only ever been in tubes but a few do have milk spots if you can dm me wich ones you would like photos of i can send you some photos. 

The orental border britanias are all 2019 and all in capsules. 

Thanks jake 

Archived