• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Case for full gold sovereigns

Chrisplym

Hi everyone,

I have started collecting gold full sovereigns and I am looking for a quality display case to store them in.

Can anyone provide me with any recommendations please?

Many thanks,

Chris

I've got one for 10 full sovereigns Chris, It has plastic capsules and I bought it from ebay for around £10.00, you can have it but just need £3.50 to cover p&p.

It's only a basic one but may help to get you started.

Let me know if you would like to see some pictures.

12 hours ago, AuricGoldfinger said:

Another vote for @Alun. Seriously his boxes are great quality and value, plus a top guy to deal with.

EF39828A-A2F7-4117-A39F-C1817BFD10EF.jpeg

loving this setup, looks well sexy! only wish I had this many sovs.

I buy them on ebay. Hold 10 each box. Buy them in pairs (1 box of fulls, 1 box of halves) with caps for about £18. 

Theyre from coin gallery (says it inside the case lid,  same as Chris's pic above) but theyre cheaper buying off ebay for some reason 🤷‍♂️

20200426_171744.jpg

18 hours ago, Chrisplym said:

The photos look great! Thank you for sharing.

Are those full sovereigns shown with 24 per layer? Is this a special order?

Thanks,

Chris

The standard sovereign box has the base layer for 24 full sovereigns and then 1 tray for another 24, but you can actually fit an extra tray in which @Alun made for me as a special order. The front of the box has the st George slayin the dragon on. Would show pictures but it’s in storage now, there is a thread from alun with boxes he’s sold on the forum somewhere!

It really helped me grow my stack as looking at 10 sovereigns loose in a pile is pretty underwhelming but all layed out in capsules individually they look great!

Archived