• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2018 Dog Privy Britannia REDUCED £65/each plus post

Peacemaker

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Jeffmoz50 said:

I know it's a bad move to only mint them for the US, so frustrating.

I saw advertizing for the pig but never heard of a sale and its only 2018, not like 20 years ago,youdd think apmex or provident, bold etc would gave records of at least 100, but i think minimum orders were like 1000 so unlesds they had the buyers it wasnt worth the order

7 minutes ago, DarkChameleon said:

I saw advertizing for the pig but never heard of a sale and its only 2018, not like 20 years ago,youdd think apmex or provident, bold etc would gave records of at least 100, but i think minimum orders were like 1000 so unlesds they had the buyers it wasnt worth the order

I did see a couple of pigs show up recently on ebay, went for silly money, in the £300's each I believe

13 minutes ago, DarkChameleon said:

9 left of what?...never mind..i read the title, im smart like that..im only shy of the pig, it seems wierd that a 2019 could cost twice the price of a 97 proof.

Prices reflect supply over demand, I imagine I could easily find a 97 proof, 2018 is hard to get, I am the only person I know of selling them right now, the 2019... that speaks for itself 

16 minutes ago, Peacemaker said:

Prices reflect supply over demand, I imagine I could easily find a 97 proof, 2018 is hard to get, I am the only person I know of selling them right now, the 2019... that speaks for itself 

True, i have plenty of coinsworth abundle more then i paid for them simply by lack of supply, like the famousbabe ruth baseballs, manbought everyones for $100 each, cornered the market now they cost $1000 each as he sells them slowly and others benefit from not selling theirs to him...have to be a die hard colkector to try and make a britannia set of none proofs with the cost of soje of them now...get one of your dogs then have to get the rarely available pig...i got my dog from a german retailer and its cost was not far off yours with shipping taken into account...i figure ill wait till a pig is cheaper cos im not fijished collecting the set any time soon.i got atleast 4 slots to fill in this 40 coin box...might even get the alagories, 2017private aniversary and falklands britania whifh are strictly none britannia britannias.

Archived