• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Harrington and Byrne caught up with me.

kiskelo

Suspension of account.

Dear Mr *******,

Thank you for your email regarding your account.

Unfortunately you have exceeded your permitted allowance of the bullion sovereign for 2020, you have in fact had 11 coins when our limit is now only 1 per household.

Sadly you will not be able to purchase anymore 2020 bullion sovereigns from ourselves.

😭

They have done you a huge favour there I am sure, after all when I tried to buy a second set of three when these first appeared (2018?) at £219 each I was told what a rubbish investment they would be!

🤣

1 hour ago, kimchi said:

when I tried to buy a second set of three when these first appeared (2018?) at £219 each I was told what a rubbish investment they would be!

Fortunatly you'll have lots of opportunities to buy other coins that are really great investments now.

"To get to where I need to be, I start by walking away from where I am."

I have lost count of the amount of letters in nice envelopes I have received for over 2 years now, they make excellent kindling for the fire, all for the cost a single sovereign. Best investment I ever made. 

i use their letter as wrapping paper or as address  paper and their ( post card ) as a photo collections., and their envelop to post coins  , i actually ran out of these lovely paper every single week  , saved my lots of printing paper 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

8 hours ago, Melon said:

The problem with the letters is that it risks drawing attention to your address IMO, as they're labelled on the outside. I'd contact them and get it stopped if it was me. 

This is very true these letters and post cards with pictures of gold coins plus your name /address will attract the wrong kind of attention . The address will become known as                            "The village coin collectors house "

14 hours ago, kiskelo said:

Suspension of account.

Dear Mr *******,

Thank you for your email regarding your account.

Unfortunately you have exceeded your permitted allowance of the bullion sovereign for 2020, you have in fact had 11 coins when our limit is now only 1 per household.

Sadly you will not be able to purchase anymore 2020 bullion sovereigns from ourselves.

😭

I suspect theyll still let you buy their over priced proofs

24 minutes ago, Coolsmp said:

I suspect theyll still let you buy their over priced proofs

Dear H&B,

I have been trying to purchase one of your fine proof coins, but am unable due to my account being suspended. I have subsequently purchased the same coin from another vendor.

Yours (very) sincerely...

:) :) :) 

Archived