• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Help a Newbie!

Espana123

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Seth said:

I should point out in the Royal Mints defense that what attracted me to and convinced me to open an account with them was/is  the fact you can buy gold from them with pocket change, literally at spot with a hair over £17.00 being the minimum amount of gold you can purchase, so for somebody who oppened an account with them when he decided to quit smoking, it seamed the ideal thing to do with the money that I would normally spend on cigarettes just as a way to see if the old saying ''nobody ever got rich/saved money by quitting smoking, you just find  oher things to spend your money on'' is  true.  I should say that I think what the Royal Mint is on to is a stroke of genius, I just think that their implamentation and management of it is P.P., I'm actually surprised that there are no bullion dealers based in the U.K. who are offering a product to compete with the Royal Mints product, Christ knows that I would close my Royal Mint account down today and switch if there was.

We are working on it, but we still have plenty of work to do on our existing site / systems / database first.

The Royal Mint's big advantage is its monopoly for UK coinage. Now if we could find a legal way of making our own...

Chards

3 hours ago, Prophecy said:

3 hours ago, Seth said:

You know for the right amount of gold, I'd  be more than happy to get my chest, legs and bikini line waxed, shave my beard - that's no small feat considering that I haven't shaved for about 120 days and my beard is closer to my navel than my collar bone, put on my make-up, false eyelashes, a mini skirt and bodise and let you - or anybody else for that matter this offer is open to all, call me Shirley and use female pronouns when addressing me, there's no need to worry about my hair I haven't had it cut in close to 15 years so it's long all the time, but I would be willing to do something with it more than simply tieing it back or in a top knot.  In fact for quite a bit more gold - at least double, I'd be more than happy to put on one of my old school uniforms, hell I'll even  let you take your pick of which old school uniform I wear - I have quie the selection if I do say so myself after all I did go to over 22 schools, and call me Jordan Chandler, - again this offer is both open to not just you but everyone else aswell.

Blackpool has a lot of people like that already!

Chards

• Founder & Administrator

Further off topic posts in this members welcome topic will be hidden. Sorry @Espana123 that your welcome topic has had some off topic posts from other members. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Archived