• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

What would you add?

Robda1986

Nice stack that!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

58 minutes ago, Mark10110 said:

A couple 10oz coins? then you could mail me that Geiger bar 

Shame the Perth mint don't do a 10oz dragon rectangular coin 🤔 and as for the geiger bar that's going to be set in a wooden box with the 4 1ozers soon as I get around to it 

How are you liking them and where are you sourcing them? I’ve been considering adding them to my stack. Krugerrands are pretty widely recognized (albeit usually in gold) and they sell for way less than ASEs.

I prefer constitutional silver, but the premiums I’m seeing online are insane, while I’m finding a lot less for sale locally. Silver Krugerrands seem like a solid alternative.

2 hours ago, MrUpwardlyMobile said:

How are you liking them and where are you sourcing them? I’ve been considering adding them to my stack. Krugerrands are pretty widely recognized (albeit usually in gold) and they sell for way less than ASEs.

I prefer constitutional silver, but the premiums I’m seeing online are insane, while I’m finding a lot less for sale locally. Silver Krugerrands seem like a solid alternative.

Ebay pawn shops here and bbp granted they seem to carry a premium but I picked 10 up the other day for 20.5 each nothing else I liked was coming up in the sub 21 bracket so I went for them just be wary of 2017s first year and stupid prices 

2 hours ago, Varus said:

American Eagles & Maples!

and

Gold, Gold, Gold

I'm in UK so kinda rules out ase as they have a heavy premium on them over here but could swing for maples as and when they come up at the right price 

Lovely stack!
I'd also suggest adding 10 oz silver coins, such as the Royal Arms or the Valiant series.  But the price is possibly a bit toppy at the moment.  
Otherwise, either more 500g or 1kg bars, or something hand poured from BYB or similar?

On 28/06/2020 at 16:03, Robda1986 said:

Shame the Perth mint don't do a 10oz dragon rectangular coin 🤔 and as for the geiger bar that's going to be set in a wooden box with the 4 1ozers soon as I get around to it 

Exactly! I've been wishing for a nice looking 10 oz coin bar. Would do really well in Europe due too the VAT margin scheme. Perth Mint's dragon coin bars were my first thought.

Needs to be low premium though. Unlimited mintage preferably.

26 minutes ago, Stuntman said:

Lovely stack!
I'd also suggest adding 10 oz silver coins, such as the Royal Arms or the Valiant series.  But the price is possibly a bit toppy at the moment.  
Otherwise, either more 500g or 1kg bars, or something hand poured from BYB or similar?

Their is an early byb bar hiding in the pile somewhere as are a couple of yps or jps can't remember off the top of my head and yea the 10oz coins are attractive but the premium on them is extortionate unless I can find some scratched up ones 

Archived