• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New Perth Mint Release (22 June) Australian Brumby - 25,000 Mintage

just stumbled upon this on LPM's official instagram account. did some searching and couldn't find anything but this:

https://www.lpm.hk/2020-1-oz-australian-9999-silver-coin-bu.html

any guesses? First release in new series, mintage of 25,000 - should be exciting!

newcoin.jpg

Edited by johnnyhann
new information on product

Then I guess it is (source:https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/f2019l01323/Explanatory Statement/Text):

2020 Australian Brumby – 1oz Silver Bullion Coin

The design of the 2020 Australian Brumby 1oz silver bullion coin consists of a representation of a horse galloping through water. The design includes the following inscriptions: “AUSTRALIAN BRUMBY”; “2020 1 oz 9999 SILVER”; the initials of the designer Jennifer McKenna “JM”; the letter “P” and a microscopic letter “P”.

The obverse side of the coin bears an effigy of Queen Elizabeth II as designed by Jody Clark.

Might be nice! 🙂 Maybe a bit similiar to the stock horse; but let's see!

This is awesome. Loved the old stock horse and always wondered why Perth just  stopped releasing all the sudden. 25k should also start at a reasonable premium so there’s premium appreciation unlike 10k. Anyone know When it officially releases so I can get a roll before premiums go up. 

13 hours ago, orion said:

This is awesome. Loved the old stock horse and always wondered why Perth just  stopped releasing all the sudden. 25k should also start at a reasonable premium so there’s premium appreciation unlike 10k. Anyone know When it officially releases so I can get a roll before premiums go up. 

There's a countdown clock on LPM's website: http://www.lpm.hk/blog/2020-1oz-australian-brumby-silver-bu/?utm_source=website&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=brumby

Tbrumby-comingsoon.thumb.jpg.8444e927fa8798afe20a3cb41c30b1b4.jpg 

this coin looks very nice ……….and the mintage aren't that high 

I cannot find the coin picture so I use the coin dealer banner …..

worldwide MINTAGE 25000

1oz SILVER COIN AUSTRALIAN BRUMBY 2020 - PERTH MINT

Only 2,500 coins will be available in Australia and Ainslie is the exclusive retailer.

According to tradition, when soldier and pastoralist James Brumby was transferred from Sydney to Van Diemen’s Land in 1801, he was forced to release a number of horses into the bush. Known as Brumby’s horses and later as ‘brumbies’, the word came to mean wild horses.

Wild, independent, and successfully inhabiting a hostile environment, the brumby has become a national icon seen by many as symbolic of our national character.

Struck from 1oz of 99.99% pure silver, the coin has a maximum mintage of 25,000 and is issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act 1965.

The coin’s reverse design portrays the brumby as a magnificent, unfettered beast, galloping with abandon through water. The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark, the weight and fineness and the 2020 year-date also appear in the design
The coin’s obverse bears the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.

Each coin’s reverse includes a security feature in the form of a micro-laser engraved letter within the design. It is only detectable under a magnifying glass.

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

Just bought a few these, don't want to miss the boat... 😁

from the gs.be website

Each coin’s reverse includes a security feature in the form of a micro-laser engraved letter within the design. It is only detectable under a magnifying glass.

Edited by TheBeast

Sold out at Ainslie in a day, that's it for Aussies... 

Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 3.48.51 pm.png

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

I only bought one tube of these. I went back to buy more and they were all sold out and the final price was $1.50 per coin higher than when I purchased early this morning. I wish I would have bought two more tubes now.

If basic  Britannia , or basic bullion is 20 pounds then these horse isn’t expensive because it’s first in the series abs the design is very nice , also the quality must be good as well because it’s Perth mint 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%