• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed On the hunt for Britannia’s 1997-2011

Cking83

Hello my fellow lovers of all things silver.

On the look out for 1oz silver bullion Britannia’s from 97-2011.

Keeping an eye out for one from each year. I have some that have a privy mark on but would prefer them without the marks. Not fully sure why they have them.

I can help you with most coins BUT ....

1. The 1997 is a proof coin only and relatively expensive ( not so if you check out current prices for other years ).
You may end up choosing to purchase the 4 coin boxed set, selling the others to get the one ounce coin.
I have a spare set if you are stuck that I might consider selling.

2. Many of the pre 2010 Brits are listed on various sites across the world at high prices.
I don't know if this is down to scarcity or just dealers inflating their prices at the moment.
In Europe the range is €36 to €80 with very few dates in your range available.
I checked APMEX in the USA and those Brits they have are listed between $100 and $170 plus 20% VAT and expensive shipping.

I have all the years you are seeking except only the following two 2000 and 2006

May I suggest you checkout the multiple coin dealers to see what prices they are asking and include VAT and shipping if charged separately.
If they don't have stock their pricing might not be current though but you will gain an indication.
You should be able to get a reasonable average or interpolate prices for missing years.
PM me your data and I will aim to beat every price and of course save you a decent percentage on shipping.

This is quite a list and I am afraid you will need to do the research first.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived