• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Crypto related Silver rounds/coins

Coolrico

Hi Guys,

Haven't been stacking as much silver lately due to investing more heavily in crypto but i'm planning on buying 1oz of silver for every crypto purchase (LTC) i make and i stumbled across these but cant seem to find a reputable dealer, does anyone know who actually mints these or any dealers that supply them or any other crypto related designs out there?

Thanks in advance 

1 oz Silver Bullion Cryptocurrency Litecoin Round .999 fine

crypto-1oz-rev3.png

Hey man,

Randomly I went to a coin shop in Maryland, where they are made. I picked up the whole set (bar Cardano, as they had none left, annoyingly).

I don't think they post to the UK, well the didn't when I was there Christmas before last.

https://www.goldeneaglecoin.com/buy-silver/cryptocurrency-silver-rounds - (Out of stock)

If you manage to get a hold of any please let me know, as I need the ADA to complete the set.

Ryan

16 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Hey man,

Randomly I went to a coin shop in Maryland, where they are made. I picked up the whole set (bar Cardano, as they had none left, annoyingly).

I don't think they post to the UK, well the didn't when I was there Christmas before last.

https://www.goldeneaglecoin.com/buy-silver/cryptocurrency-silver-rounds - (Out of stock)

If you manage to get a hold of any please let me know, as I need the ADA to complete the set.

Ryan

Will keep an eye open and give you a shout if i spot any.

It's definitely a cool collection to have!

16 minutes ago, StevenDS said:

I have the same design, but for Icon (ICX). I bought mine from an Ebay dealer.

lspmex?_trksid=p2349526.m4383.c10lspmex?_trksid=p2349526.m4383.c10https://www.ebay.com/usr/lspmex?_trksid=p2349526.m4383.c10

Just had a look on his store,

A bit too pricey for me by the time postage is added on, he has some cool designs though, I'd probably be tempted to pay the delivery if he had this design in silver!

2018-Silver-Shield-MiniMintage-Series-Litecoin-1-oz-Copper-USA-Made-BU-Round

I think it would be great to have some sort of physical representation of you crypto holdings, i fell in love with the lealana coins ages ago as you can "load" them up with crypto but they cost stupid amounts now if you can even find them.

The search continues! 🧐

I was going to collect crypto related silver coins at one point, but prices were quite high. Got a few just as collectables.

Me favourite is the Alitin mint Adam Smith. ( Not this one )👇 this is by heads or tails coins and collectables (hotco.co). They also do some.

Screenshot_20200616-224533.png

2 hours ago, Coolrico said:

Have you bought from this company before? 

Yes I have. I live in Hong Kong so I have the luxury of buying as a local customer (both Web and showroom). They deal with all of the major mints/suppliers so tend to have some really good deals and pricing consistently

Archived