• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Highest premium Maple Leaf or coinbar?

StevenDS

Maple leaf vs coinbar  

6 members have voted

1. 1. For which would you pay the highest premium per oz?

• 1 oz silver BU Maple Leaf
    • 1 kg silver Fiji Argor Heraeus coinbar (32,15 oz)

Hi guy,

Wondering about your personal opinions.

For which one would you be willing to pay the highest premium per oz. Both are VAT free (margin rule) in Europe.

Thanks for the input.

Rgds

Fiji Argor Heraeus 1 kg 2018 coinbar back.jpg

Fiji Argor Heraeus 1 kg 2018 coinbar front.jpg

2020_silver_maple_tube.jpg

5 minutes ago, Belgianstacker said:

To be honest i wouldnt wanna pay a high premium on both of them...

I bought maples a month ago for 16.75 euro a piece (lucky) . If its for stacking doesnt matter if its maples , philharmonikers,...i try to look for deals.

Good bloody deal that was! 👍

5 minutes ago, Belgianstacker said:

To be honest i wouldnt wanna pay a high premium on both of them...

I bought maples a month ago for 16.75 euro a piece (lucky) . If its for stacking doesnt matter if its maples , philharmonikers,...i try to look for deals.

Both are low premium. I'm not asking whether you would buy them a high premium. The question is which you value most.

Archived