• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Stack about to get shrunk

mr-dead

Looks like we have spotted our next house purchase and just waiting on the covid rules to be relaxed so we can have a proper viewing.

Our current little house is bought and paid for and is being kept for my 12yr old daughter for when she's old enough to give her a good head start in life.

Have spoken to atkinsons regarding a large sale and no probs there, dumping approx 320oz even gets you a pool :)

removed the pool pic as it was easy to reverse lookup ..

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Founder & Administrator

Topic isn’t really gold related and should really be in the non PM section. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

I presume you are draining said pool and placing the rest of your stack to swim in then? 🤣

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Congrats @mr-dead you have held your gold for a long time and in the end what is the point of holding onto any asset unless it ultimately used to bring you joy and happiness. On a side note I have been technically studying all the bull markets in Gold over the last forty years and if we are at the early stages of the next bull market it would be a shame to miss out on what could be some explosive price movements to the upside over the next few years. Even my conservative estimate in Gold is $2300. IMHO over next couple of years we could see a significant reduction in property prices (more so if higher end property with a swimming pool) and new higher highs for the Gold price.

2 hours ago, Abyss said:

Congrats @mr-dead you have held your gold for a long time and in the end what is the point of holding onto any asset unless it ultimately used to bring you joy and happiness. On a side note I have been technically studying all the bull markets in Gold over the last forty years and if we are at the early stages of the next bull market it would be a shame to miss out on what could be some explosive price movements to the upside over the next few years. Even my conservative estimate in Gold is $2300. IMHO over next couple of years we could see a significant reduction in property prices (more so if higher end property with a swimming pool) and new higher highs for the Gold price.

You cant' chase the bull dragon forever. Anyway, I assume he's only selling part of his stack. If he wants to give his young daughter a head start in life, a pile of gold will help too.

7 hours ago, Emanuel said:

@mr-deadwell done to you sir! May I ask for how long have you been stacking? Just to see if I'm on track 😅

I purchased my first Pms probably around 14 years ago starting with 1/4 and 1/2 oz silver rounds from Sarnia Silver based in guernsey before the tax rules changed.

Then built up stack V1 which I sold just after the Brexit result and the gold price spike which I used to pay off my current house.

Now on stack V2 which ill be selling 3/4 of to buy the new house but will still have around100oz of gold and my silver stack left and will continue to drip feed into it.

Archived