• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Selling Silver Bullion Coins And Bar 41oz total

2 x 2019 2oz White Lion of Mortimer - $65

2019 2oz Falcon of the Plantagenets - $65

2 x 2019 2oz Yale of Beaufort - $65

2 x 2016 2oz Lion of England - $90

2 x 2017 2oz Griffin of Edward III - $90

2017 20z Red Dragon of Wales - $75

2018 2oz Black Bull of Clarence - $65

2 x 2020 2oz White Horse of Hanover - $65

2 x 2020 2oz Creatures of the North Kraken - $80

2 x 2018 2oz The Unicorn of Scotland - $120

2 x 2020 1oz Australian Kookaburra 30th Anniversary - $40

4 x 2020 1oz Silver Maple Leaf - $33 (capsule)

3 x 2020 1oz Silver Maple Leaf - $31 (no capsule)

Full 23oz lot - $880

Full 41oz lot (if i decide to sell) - $1660

All coins are straight from shop, into capsule.

Priority selling of full lot but will sell separate items if full lot wont sell but price per coin will be higher than listed above (I don't want to ship out 41oz in 4 oz orders). Selling or trading for gold

Shipping paid by buyer. I will Split shipping if whole lot is bough by 1 person. Estimate shipping from Toronto, Canada.

Photos show full 74oz (Now less) lot which may not end up being fully sold. All in CAD$

silver 1.jpg

silver 2.jpg

3 hours ago, rebelroller said:

Price?

Added 0 minutes later...
4 hours ago, GASilverHunter said:

Any idea what you want per oz or are you just taking offers?  Pictures?  

Added 0 minutes later...
4 hours ago, ShaneP said:

$ how much per oz?

Id want $1825cad for the 54oz listed above and $2500 for whole 74oz lot if I decide to sell it.

• Founder & Administrator

Thank you for listing items for sale. As per forum rules please indicate selling prices.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

15 minutes ago, J33per said:

I seen the Krakens on APMEX for just over $50 and the Maples at $25

Just a reminder that my prices were CAD, not USD. So you make a good point about the krakens, but the maple leafs are cheaper since most come with capsules. I would understand the point of not much of a discount from retail of the maple leafs but the price isn't way too high. Also, the krakens are priced higher because its hard to get them in Canada as they are sold out a lot of places. I basically had to make up a price since i count find any Canadian references.
Ill edit the prices. You're also free to make an offer for what you'd want to pay for any of it.

On 06/06/2020 at 18:49, baixui said:

Could I buy two 2020 1oz Britannias or Maples and pick them up in person since i'm from the GTA?

That is fine by me. The only reason I want to sell everything to 1 person is because I don't want to have to pay a bunch of shipping. Contact me through messaging to set it up. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived