• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Contacting goldsilver.be. Need help please.

Silverman2U

On 30/05/2020 at 02:31, ivanNumis said:

Right now there is huge shortage of bullion gold and silver and many dealers are selling stuff from future allocations which they dont have in stock. I am waiting for delivery from europeanmint for 10 weeks now. I would double check with seller if they actually have  products in stock and if not whats the realistic delivery date. I have heard from other people that they are waiting for 2+ months for delivery from goldsilver.be

European Mint is also having problems shipping even stuff they have in inventory.
Backlog seems to be with their shipping agent Capital Logistics.
Received notification of a delivery including tracking number but almost a week after due delivery date the goods remain yet to be picked-up apparently.
Bit naughty advising tracking 15 days, and counting, before shipping.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Silverman2U I have personally spent almost 20,000 euros between 2018 and late 2019 with GS.be and in the past when BYB did group orders on behalf of The Silver Forum community

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM_iarnIuvnwq8eMMGvWzOA/search?query=Goldsilver.be

These placed with GS.be before the switch over to European Mint. I stopped buying all PMs since honey badger virus but I know it has caused premiums and massive delays. Despite some questionably customer service (my orders completed in the past without any issues so I have never had to send an email or contact GS.be) highlighted by forum members GS.be is a reputable bullion dealer.

Be patient and it will turn up in due course and when it does arrive it is only fair to reply to this thread and let everyone know.

24 minutes ago, Golddigger69 said:

Today its gsbe and tomorrow some nigerian prince selling bullion

For God sake, what is wrong with you?

GS.BE do have good prices but the customer service has been rough for some. I have never had an issue though and have saved a fortune through buying from them. They don't rip people off and they do always send goods, they just don't conform to the "customer is always right" protocol. Why can't you give constructive advice like everyone else on this forum? Reading other threads you come across rude. It's nice to be nice. Try it You might like it. 

Telling someone they have probably lost £10k by buying from them is idiotic, untrue and cruel. Seriously, why would you do that?

Currently stacking 10oz Unas and Britannia bars 

They are a legit company-had deliveries over 10K from them during the last couple of months-only ordered what they had in stock and everything arrived pretty much on time (dispatched on time but for UPS it's a hard task to deliver on time or at least to update properly on the tracking website). What is the status of the order? Has it been dispatched? Maybe there is something they don't have in stock. Anyway, I would not worry-you will get the delivery 

15 minutes ago, Golddigger69 said:

Have you any proof it's not a Ponzi scheme and they will go down in a huge bang?

Serious question, have you any proof that a Flying Spaghetti Monster didn't created the universe with his giant noodly appendage? 

140199065_FSM1.jpg.2a057a5f1e8805e5745439fd1e33578f.jpg

6 minutes ago, Golddigger69 said:

Was it not always like that that "investors" get scammed?

I call it investors, because until our thread opener does not receive his goods GS.be is working with his money.

https://coinweek.com/bullion-report/tulving-company-collapse/

and how is that related to goldsilver.be?

11 hours ago, Golddigger69 said:

At the moment they are lost or do you know  where they are?

Have you any proof it's not a Ponzi scheme and they will go down in a huge bang?

Just because I don't participate in this circle jerk of lending unsecured credits to a dealer i am rude?

Here is the term of Ponzi Scheme:

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investing scam promising high rates of return with little risk to investors. The Ponzi scheme generates returns for early investors by acquiring new investors. This is similar to a pyramid scheme in that both are based on using new investors' funds to pay the earlier backers.

Even if a company go bankcrupt during the lockdown you cannot use this term as their intention is totally different!

On 28/05/2020 at 15:56, Silverman2U said:

Hi I ordered over £10K from goldsilver.be on the 24th April with expected delivery on the 21st May. I have emailed 2 days ago, no response. I also tried to find a phone number on their website but cannot. Can anyone help please with ideas. Is this normal. They are already 1 week over due with no indication  why and no other way to be contacted.

feeling your pain, 

I have driven hours to collect in person what i consider to be large purchases ( although some may consider it chicken feed ). 

even when small purchases are in the mail the next day i imagine the deliverer rushing to the airport with my parcel and a suitcase :lol:, but of course it turns up without drama as i suspiciously eye the potential PM thief.

keep us updated mate.

I  just started a few weeks ago with this "hobby" . I made 3 purchases at the moment 1 from EMK and 2 from goldsilver. Most where delivered in a few days or a week. So no problems here with goldsilver.be. But the communications is bad there. I hope this helps.

I think that is their standard automated response. You should see them they are really angry ;). I would still buy from them though. I just accept that they have anger management issues. 

Currently stacking 10oz Unas and Britannia bars 

• Founder & Administrator

If they are saying those sorts of things to customers, it is extremely unprofessional and worrying. I have no personal experience with purchasing from this company so can't add anything.

For those that have traded with this company, if possible please can you leave a review in the dealer directory here: 

This will help warn other members of this possible potential issue before they trade with them. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

• Founder & Administrator
34 minutes ago, dicker said:

I pass no judgement - worth a read for a balanced view.

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/goldsilver.be

Best

Dicker

The issue with TrustPilot is that not all the reviews may be genuine. Whereas only Premium Member's can leave reviews on the forum's Dealer Directory, meaning that there is a much higher chance of all reviews on the forum being genuine ones. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

I think you don't have to worry about our order.  If your order contains pre-sale items, you'll have to wait they get them all before shipping but if they have everything in stock, it can be quite fast for the delivery.

I placed since 2 years about 60 orders as a bullion stacker but also with "collecting" in mind (various bullion designs).

Never had any issue.

Orders are always packaged appropriately and the box is not recognisable of any coin selling company.

They are selling bullion (let's say rarely collectibles like Proof,...) so the coin surface/eye appeal may not be at the highest level, it was always in a very good shape, stored in small plastic bags and I never had any issue with a delivery (always the content I ordered and Belgian post were fast for delivery).

I like the possibility to store by them to group coins and save on delivery.

They are not answering every emails and I can trust quite easily that they are getting a lot of them per day.  Insist, send your email again, I'm pretty sure they are reading them all, even if not answering them all.

I bought from them because I'm living in Belgium and they generally have pretty good prices; except the last few weeks where their prices are not aligned with what you can find in Germany but most probably due to strange market actually...  I hope so...   🙂

PS: I'm not affiliated with them, just submitting my mind on them; they are in Belgium, it's very easy for me.  Never used any other seller in Belgium (are there any valid ones ?)

Goldsilver.be is like “The Soup Nazi” of the PM dealer world...That’s a Seinfeld-ism. Just don’t order the Kloot soup.

I have used them once for a higher premium coin that I would have paid hundreds of dollars more for from a US dealer. No issues experienced, but that is only one data point of many others’ experiences.

Archived