• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Mike Maloneys Gold Silver Book Now FREE!

Hi all

Mikes Book Gold silver - he's released it free downloadable in PDF form but can be read on kindle as Ive just downloaded it. 🍻

https://pages.goldsilver.com/freebook

Happy Bank Holiday :)

Best Herefordbullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

9 minutes ago, Rocky2000 said:

Love this book, but he did predict the end of the monetary system before the end of the last decade.

well I suppose he still has until the End of this year 

No one can predict it. If they do it will be the people at the very top who started it.

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Mikes latest video - talks about reserves or lack of them now...... Welcome to the new Japan

About a decade ago I had a discussion with some friends whether by now we'd be in a disastrous painful Weimar Republic hyperinflation situation where people are lining up for free govt-brand bread and soup, or whether we'd transition into a Japanese-style never ending stagnation situation, or stagflation-light.

More importantly, we discussed whether we'd prefer, as "little guys", one or the other. We never got to a firm decision on whether we try to weather the storm for a decade of biting poverty, or we suffer aches and pains for the rest of our lives but go on more or less as normal and just see where it goes.

I still don't know I have a firm answer. Most of these pundits like Maloney are in favor of something quick (i.e. 5-10 years of massive depression to get it over with) vs something prolonged and unending like we've been in for the last ten years and are turning up the notch on now. Most of us don't have a walled-compound to live in alongside fellow millionaires, nor do we have a 50kg of gold in a Swiss vault. I'm not sure these people could imagine what it would be like to have a x2, x5 or x10 Great Depression because they can't ever imagine not being shielded from it.

2 hours ago, sstrrs said:

About a decade ago I had a discussion with some friends whether by now we'd be in a disastrous painful Weimar Republic hyperinflation situation where people are lining up for free govt-brand bread and soup, or whether we'd transition into a Japanese-style never ending stagnation situation, or stagflation-light.

More importantly, we discussed whether we'd prefer, as "little guys", one or the other. We never got to a firm decision on whether we try to weather the storm for a decade of biting poverty, or we suffer aches and pains for the rest of our lives but go on more or less as normal and just see where it goes.

I still don't know I have a firm answer. Most of these pundits like Maloney are in favor of something quick (i.e. 5-10 years of massive depression to get it over with) vs something prolonged and unending like we've been in for the last ten years and are turning up the notch on now. Most of us don't have a walled-compound to live in alongside fellow millionaires, nor do we have a 50kg of gold in a Swiss vault. I'm not sure these people could imagine what it would be like to have a x2, x5 or x10 Great Depression because they can't ever imagine not being shielded from it.

Good post.

Yes but when the masses that havent been prepared, there will be pitchforks at dawn - and they will want the elites head on a stick when it comes to that point. Its going to get messy, one of the main dominoes would be for an example a GREXIT - returning back to the drachma. I dont think the ECB could cope with that debt unpaid, UK have said were leaving with or without a deal. There are plenty of little guys who will be out for the big guys and I reckon it will be on en mass. I belive the next financial crisis will be a turning point in all of humanity espically if its global. As you know we are now in the everything bubble... Housing, stocks, credit, debt the list is endless. If the economic storm lasts longer it will give more ammunition for the little guy to plot against the big guy. This is why the only quick fix is QE and adjusting interest rates, but judging by majority of central banks thier one lever of intrest rates - isnt starting to work as some are close to negative.

Love this book, but he did predict the end of the monetary system before the end of the last decade.

Added 0 minutes later...

Tell the LL you want £4000 cash or bankers cheque for you to leave quickly without smashing the place up

or it will cost him more than that and at least a year of no rent to get you out

remember you have the upper hand

39 minutes ago, Rocky2000 said:

Added 0 minutes later...

Tell the LL you want £4000 cash or bankers cheque for you to leave quickly without smashing the place up

or it will cost him more than that and at least a year of no rent to get you out

remember you have the upper hand

There is another option. LL torches the place and claims on insurance and then buys stocks/gold 🤔 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

27 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

There is another option. LL torches the place and claims on insurance and then buys stocks/gold 🤔 

The way things should be and the way they are two different things.

yes criminals are getting away with manipulating silver, the crime in progress is still happening 

yes tenants don’t have to pay rent and they can’t be evicted right now

yes smart LLs are offering huge sums of cash to tenants to keep them happy and not to damage the property 

Once upon a time, a central bank decided to strike it rich by buying commercial property and leasing it to itself. The central bank then decided not to pay itself the rent until itself paid itself a loan of x10 the rent. The central bank agreed, then felt flush enough to actually pay itself rent. Later, the central bank decided to raise the rent to take advantage of market conditions. The central bank couldn't pay, so the central bank told itself that it will pay the rent for itself. And so it went on. What a wonderful story of economic growth and prosperity! Doesn't have to make any sense.

Its been free to download for years now. And although he is not everyones cup of tea, the book really is an excellent record of monetary history. Everyone should read it for that information alone. I didnt even read the last part which is actually to do with buying PMs.

Archived