• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Eagles

Tybeach757

Since Silver Eagles are $26 I’m going to pass (even though I have yet to get one!)

maples $23 Britannias $21 philharmonics $21

which of these should I spend my little $100 on today

which is the best buy 

JM Bullion is having a sale on Britannias.  I stocked up on some of those.  That's a decent price for the Philharmonics too.  I agree with sticking to the lowest price for the most well know that you can get.  Eagles are too high for me, as well.

1 hour ago, Tybeach757 said:

Since Silver Eagles are $26 I’m going to pass (even though I have yet to get one!)

maples $23 Britannias $21 philharmonics $21

which of these should I spend my little $100 on today

which is the best buy 

At those prices I'd go brits. I like philharmonics but there is a preference for brits more generally.

Reading these posts as a UK resident, I am deeply envious that you guys over the pond can pick up Britannias for just $21. That compares with around £25 including VAT here from an online dealer. 

Honestly, the cheapest you find and of course you like. What about Noa's Ark of Armenia, I love that coin, I could buy them before that crises to 20.5 $/oz in Germany. Today the cheapest I find is The Owls of Niue , a beautiful coin 22 $, so for 21 $ the Britannia is really a good deal

As many said, get the cheapest ones. Most here favour the Britannia but this forum is dominated by people from the UK. In the UK I would agree, here it's the best bet, in continental Europe the Philharmonic is more popular I think, in the US it doesn't make a difference. Personally, I would go for the Philharmonic since it's one of the few silver bullion coins without the Queen on them.

Before you all reply, "why - she is such a lovely old lady?! - well, I just say Jimmy Savile went in and out the Buckingham Palace for many years because of his good connections to one of her sons and another one of her sons was a personal guest of Epstein. I live in the UK, so the vast majority of my silver coins have the Queen on them but outside the UK I would avoid them for the stated reason.

Thank you all. I decided to get both. 
Though I did pick up an additional Britannia with the oriental border! (She is sexy too!)

Canadian Maple Leafs are on sale this week....

Archived