• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver and the Last Bubble

joejingojack

Hello everybody.

Fellow citizens of the Silver community.

To introduce myself first,

My name is Joe, I08 years old with Masonic roots.

I've been waiting for this event my whole life (right now being unleashed before our very eyes) and remember your ancestors lives too!

They would definitely be proud of you all for being on the right side of the trade.

The upcoming years are going to be of critical importance and it will all come to survival.

They will drive demand for Silver to outrageous new levels, unparalleled and unseen in human history before.

If you think you're paying too high premiums now, just wait for it.

One important question, I would like to answer.

Why is this the last bubble for Silver and why is the End Game (line of Credit) about to inflate into the real market?

Everything will be priced in. Negative rates are coming.

It is important to know that the debt bubble will continue to be expanded and then inflated away. It will happen in the upcoming years and leave a massive scar on society, total disruption unseen of it's kind, while the sound money kicks in again.

And this will be the man's money - Silver, not Gold unfortunately.

It all comes to Silver right now.

We're living through an unsuccessful (for some) and successful (for many) planned and organized control over the population via technology, electronic devices, transfer of wealth from the lower, upper middle class of society to the 1%' ers and the suppression of their intellect, their ability to think, interact, restructure their plans ahead and develop in such a way to improve lives of each other's again.

Keep stacking Silver while the End Game of the banksters is being unleashed.

This is going to be a nasty environment for quite some time but the best investment of the decade. 

Thank you for your attention and keep on piling up God's money.

All the best!

Oh c**p, that was depressing and I even have silver and went for a wonderful walk in the forest this morning.

I would say that whilst you may be correct, and the printing of money plus debt culture is way out of control, the same narrative has been said for the past decade or more with similar vigour. 

I would also say that the scaremongering for the virus and most other stories in the press of late have been outrageous and terrible for peoples wellbeing. Unfortunately its a race to beat the other newspapers extreme headline. Even bad weather these days is called a "Weather Bomb". FFS its a storm. I found the following headline from January this year in the Express - Polar surge to smash Britain with huge snow storms - Exact day REVEALED. To be honest the headline would make me thing of terrible scenarios and would scare the c**p out of the elderly - However I cant actually remember any snow this year in my area.

I know of 2 people who have taken their lives due to wellbeing issues directly linked to scare stories recently so it should be recognised that hysteria, extremism and hype to sell a story or agenda should be viewed with caution. The narrative of a breakdown in society is not a responsible one. This isn't a dig at the OP but at media in general. 

Currently stacking 10oz Unas and Britannia bars 

Interestingly the UK went negative rates today.

Britain sold a government bond with a negative yield for the first time

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-bonds/britain-borrows-at-negative-interest-rate-for-first-time-idUKKBN22W1H5

i also got a decent amount of silver this morning with Kinesis money. i paid $17.97/oz.

The OP is wrong in thinking it will only be silver in the future - it will be gold and silver backing up cryptos. 

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Welcome Joe!

I’m struggling to believe you are 108 but you never know 😉 

Any reason why central banks aren’t buying up tons of cheap physical silver then?? Why buy just gold at today’s prices?

Space can’t be the issue. The Governments have tons of space they could fill with silver bars. 

Best wishes!! 👍🏻 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

3 hours ago, MancunianStacker said:

Welcome Joe!

Any reason why central banks aren’t buying up tons of cheap physical silver then?? Why buy just gold at today’s prices?

Space can’t be the issue. The Governments have tons of space they could fill with silver bars. 

Best wishes!! 👍🏻 

i am struggling to believe you are struggling over this.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

8 hours ago, MancunianStacker said:

Welcome Joe!

Best wishes!! 👍🏻 

The only reason banks are not buying physical silver atm is because they will drive the price exponentially higher and make the gap between spot and premiums even wider. That also makes savers richer which is not good for their one and only agenda.

They are REQUIRED to do exactly the opposite or the system will collapse.

Suppress this asset until the end of game / Fiat.

11 minutes ago, KDave said:

Do you believe private ownership of gold will be illegal? 

Came across this yesterday, this guy seems to think it could be a possibility...

"It is no surprise that people are buying gold. But the authorities may attempt at some point to de-monetise gold, making it illegal to own as a private individual."

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/markets.businessinsider.com/amp/news/gold-ownership-illegal-inflation-spikes-economic-coronavirus-recovery-crispin-odey-2020-5-1029220541

54 minutes ago, KDave said:

Do you believe private ownership of gold will be illegal? 

No, additional charges are impossible to implement because people would ignore them and the black market will flourish which they don't want.

Most they can do is fear-mongering, make you sell it, confiscation through taxation and VAT from big retailers which still persists today.

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/05/2020 at 06:54, sixgun said:

it will be gold and silver backing up cryptos. 

Exactly. Full on, government controlled technocracy, social credit, the end of privacy and personal liberty will soon follow. Digital currency is the next currency and likely the last.

• 1 month later...

***BUMP*** I would also like to know if the Masons have a better idea of what's to come. Iv known a few Mason's in my day who have told me some pretty incredible things. Wondering if this may be along those lines. Spot almost 20, possibly in days. I don't profit any, but I might feel alittle better about paying higher premiums...but one can never be sure...or can we OP? 

Thanks for your insight. I heard a month or 2 ago Trump made one of the biggest gold buys in history. 111 million tons. (I could be very wrong) maybe not. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Archived