• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Found some spare change... doing a little cleaning in the vault and was pleasantly surprised to find a stack of tubes filled with earlier issue Silver Maple Leaf's

I've got 2009, 2012 & 2013 1 Ounce Silver Maple Leaf's, condition BU.  $33 CAD plus shipping (approx $24 USD)

$250 plus ships free in Canada and $1000 plus ships free the US.  There's even free international shipping for orders over $2,500.

Please PM for more information.  We accept many different forms of payment and you will be invoiced externally from our retail website.  You will also be provided links to our shipping / terms & conditions pages prior to booking an order.

Kind regards,

Art in Coins

2009 Silver Maple Leaf.jpg

Art in Coins

5050 Rue de Sorel Suite 110  Montreal QC H4P 1G5  Canada

Email:  sales@artincoins.com      Website: artincoins.com       Phone / Whatsapp: 15149707170 

Get the free Art in Coins Mobile App       Android     Apple 

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/05/2020 at 16:52, Gold2SilverRatio said:

Hey!! Ill pm you, sounds great!

3 hours ago, Rangerup said:

I am interested in getting one of each year 2009, 2012 & 2013 1 Ounce Silver Maple Leaf's.

Easiest way is to just follow this link:  https://www.artincoins.com/search?type=product&q=Canada+1+Ounce+Maple   🙂

These are in hand and I ship in-stock orders same or next day after receipt of payment.  These additional links will be helpful when considering a purchase with Art in Coins.

https://www.artincoins.com/pages/shipping

https://www.artincoins.com/pages/terms-and-conditions

Thank you very much and hope to help you with some Maple Leaf's.

Michael

Art in Coins

Email:  sales@artincoins.com      Website: artincoins.com       Phone / Whatsapp: 15149707170 

17 hours ago, Rangerup said:

I am sorry I have not gotten back with you but I fell sick but I am much better know. Can I still get one of each year? How would you care to be paid? I live in South Carolina.

No worries and happy to hear that you're feeling better...  that's far more important than a few Maple Leafs  🙂

PayPal is the by far favorite for payments but I have other methods available as well if you're not set up with PayPal.

Best way to proceed would be for you to email me your contact / shipping information so I can get you set up as a customer in my system.  I can then invoice you for the 2009, 2012 & 2013 Silver Maple Leafs.  

sales@artincoins.com

Great, thank you very much and I'm looking forward to being at your service,

Michael

Art in Coins

• Founder & Administrator

@Rangerup I have hidden your address for your security. Please send your address details in a private message to the seller, otherwise they are publicly available for everyone to see. 

Added 0 minutes later...

Zip code also deleted from previous public posts.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

• 2 weeks later...

Archived