• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed ***ENDING SOON 10PM*** 2016 WORLD WAR TWO BATTLE OF THE ATLANTIC GIBRALTAR GOLD SILVER PROOF COMPLETE 6 COIN SET

GoldenPhil

Something very special indeed. Mint marked for World War 2 silver, with COA etc. Selling as photographed. Retails at £485 (see link http://www.ukcoincompany.co.uk/2016-Gibraltar-Battle-Atlantic-coin-set ) 

The auction  will run until 10pm Sunday.

Please bid in multiples of £10 for this item. 

I tried to find out how many of these sets exist, I couldn't, but the gold coin has only 3,000 made and they were sold as separate items as well and not just in the set, so there will be a lot less than 3,000 sets in existence is my GUESS. As I don't know this for a fact it is just a comment and not part of the sales listing.

Postage is at buyers cost and risk. 

Coin information:

Specifications-

IN GRATITUDE 
Diameter 17.95mm / Weight 3.11g / Alloy 99.99% (24 carat) Gold.

FOR ALL SEAFARERS 
Diameter 27mm - Weight 7.77g - Alloy 99.9% Silver.

UNRECOGNIZED, YOU PUT US IN YOUR DEBT 
Diameter 32mm / Weight 15.55g / Alloy 99.9% Silver .

UNTHANKED, YOU ENTER, OR ESCAPE, THE GRAVE
Diameter 32mm / Weight 15.55g / Alloy 99.9% Silver.

WHETHER YOUR LAND REMEMBER OR FORGET
Diameter 32mm / Weight 15.55g / Alloy 99.9% Silver.

YOU SAVED THE LAND, OR DIED TO TRY TO SAVE 
Diameter 32mm / Weight 15.55g / Alloy 99.9% Silver.

20200517_122911.jpg

20200517_122958.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived