• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2010 Panda 999 Gold Set Split Up

UnoWho

Hi All,

Decided to split the 2010 China Panda Gold and Lunar Set. Please find pictures and prices (include Special Delivery within UK) for 999 gold coins below:

1 oz £1520 

1/2 oz £780

1/4 oz £400

1/10 oz £165

1/20 oz £87

Payment via Paypal Friends and Family (Please add fees if using Goods & Services) or Bank Transfer.

Thanks for looking!

image.thumb.png.79e2fa15a65694748bb3917d34ad7749.png

image.thumb.png.47b5488383a3ca0cb7b6923a39b1e187.png

image.thumb.png.0cc12c14cf46f6326d6c50e04c1ab32f.png

1 minute ago, Tn21 said:

Hi

yes this is exactly the coin I am looking for and I like the price as well, unfortunately i don't feel comfortable doing business with new members when I am the buyer and this seller doesn't feel comfortable sending the coin in advance and get paid after I receive the coin and I don't blame him for that, he is being careful just like me.

Thanks anyways @Tn21 😉

Cheers @Tn21!

Yes, @Nick1368 and I have been in touch. Unfortunately, the feedback doesn't speak about the value/volume of trade that's been done. 2oz Queen sold for £8000, and 2oz bullion sold for £2850.

That's just two trades. Moreover, three of the forum sponsors know me and have done deals worth thousands with them outside of the forum 😊

Happy to wait and gain more feedback!

5 minutes ago, Nick1368 said:

Hi

yes this is exactly the coin I am looking for and I like the price as well, unfortunately i don't feel comfortable doing business with new members when I am the buyer and this seller doesn't feel comfortable sending the coin in advance and get paid after I receive the coin and I don't blame him for that, he is being careful just like me.

Thanks anyways @Tn21 😉

Unless you use a trusted escrow service, inevitably one of you has to take a leap of faith.

I've just sold a gold krugerrand after being on this site for just 3 days and having zero reputation.  My buyer and I had a quick chat via pm and he sent the money straight away.

I posted it today and when he gets it tomorrow I'm hoping he'll give me good feedback which will  help me shift the rest of what I'm selling 

Sometimes you've just got to trust your instincts and go for it.

2 hours ago, UnoWho said:

Cheers @Tn21!

Yes, @Nick1368 and I have been in touch. Unfortunately, the feedback doesn't speak about the value/volume of trade that's been done. 2oz Queen sold for £8000, and 2oz bullion sold for £2850.

That's just two trades. Moreover, three of the forum sponsors know me and have done deals worth thousands with them outside of the forum 😊

Happy to wait and gain more feedback!

I've amended the feedback to say what I bought. 👍

@UnoWho and I have found a way of making this deal happen.

Thanks everyone for your help, this forum really is a great place and in situations like this members do all they can to help and support one another.

I am sure future trades between @UnoWho and I will be much easier than this one.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived