• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

FTSE big crash

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@GoldenPhil - Keep arguing with the market (not with me) = keep losing money. It's really that simple. 

There are 3 golden rules to trading:

Trade what you see, not what you think
Let your profits run, cut your losses quickly
Never ever add to a losing position

I reckon you're in violation of all 3 of these.

If you're predicting another crash what better than all these protesters to set off a second wave of corona and lockdown

Cases would probably start spiking again in July, same time as Q2 results are released, could result in July being a very interesting month

^ Part of me guesses people might have already written off Q2 however bad the results are

At some point, Q3 or Q4  or maybe even Q1 2021 the markets wont be able to trade off of optimism but the facts (you would think anyway) 

As I said in another thread I wont bet against the market until i see the TVIX macd lines uncouple 

I also wont bet on the market because I don't have the confidence to currently

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

1 hour ago, GoldenPhil said:

Yes, interesting. Same story all over youtube and the web. Most expert investors and hedge funds expect a big crash. So hard to tell however who is lying to us :)

I'll follow Warren Buffett and just wait for the moment.

1 minute ago, HerefordBullyun said:

I know one thing will go up this week is Oil majors - as OPEC agreed a production measure today. I bought some shares after I heard this today.

I was looking at that earlier and thats a risky one but if it up trends monday it will pay out good money but keep a close eye on it because the reason its being bollstered is because countries like russian don't want oil prices to dip to low/crash.

5 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

I know one thing will go up this week is Oil majors - as OPEC agreed a production measure today. I bought some shares after I heard this today.

Don't forget your stop loss!

6 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Is that why oil shares were up a lot Friday? because of an expected deal

If so maybe it's already priced in

I have no idea though 

I thought with record levels of oil in storage matched with low demand it would be a while before saw much movement in oil majors but shows how little I know 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

4 minutes ago, Kman said:

Is that why oil shares were up a lot Friday? because of an expected deal

If so maybe it's already priced in

I have no idea though 

I thought with record levels of oil in storage matched with low demand it would be a while before saw much movement in oil majors but shows how little I know 

There was a rise on friday and the news came out, but there was talk of counties like iraq and some others not agreeing to production cuts. But the agreement was made today for a further month. Therefore I would say the market will certainly open upwards.

One of the big giveaways for me is all the people I know telling me they are opening up Degiro accounts or similar. People who never before even considered stocks. It kind of reminds me of the Crypto bubble , as crazy as that sounds.

But I do fear this could run a while yet.

Archived