• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed ***Massive Price Reduction*** Intercoins silver bars

GoldenPhil

***Price reduction.  Was £80. Then £60. Now only £50 ***

All other aspects remain as in information below eg your choose and pay for shipping at your own risk. 

Dear all

I am bored so going through all my items seeing what I may like to sell or trade. I was going to use eBay but thought as a Platinum member here I would like to give first refusal to members. No hard feelings if there are no takers you can also PM me any feedback you have about the items.

I am offering two Intercoin silver bars as one lot for sale or trade. 

The first bar is of the city of Bologna it weighs approximately 60g and is marked 925 silver on the reverse. It comes nicely boxed. Similar items on Ebay go for around 50 euros. Please note it has some spoting/marks/imperfections. Please view the attached photos carefully.

To compare price you can view the same sized Intercoins bar but with a different design here:

https://www.ebay.it/itm/LINGOTTO-INTERCOINS-SENI-CON-FIORI-ROSSI-PAUL-GAUGUIN-59-9-g-ARGENTO-925/173888241708?_trkparms=ispr%3D1&hash=item287c8c002c:g:fH4AAOSwpZpcxw9R

The second bar is the Pioneer F silver bar. It is 25g and is marked 925 silver on the reverse. It is the keying version which in addition to the 25g bar has an 11 or 12 gram 800 silver chain attached. It is also in its presentation box. It also has spoting/marks/imperfections so please check the photos carefully. To buy the bar only (without chain) on the Intercoins website the cost is 62 euros. You can check here:

https://www.intercoins.it/lingotto-in-argento-1396.html

For trade I would like EITHER:

1g of 999 gold in PAMP or similar packaging. An example is here: https://www.gold.co.uk/gold-bars/1-gram-gold-bars/1g/

OR

2 x 2oz Queen Beasts 999 Silver coins (you can choose which ones)

OR

4 x 1oz Silver Britannia coins (2015 onwards preferred). 

For trade the buyer accepts risk on loss or damage during postal delivery of their items to me and when I send the items to them. I will likely use 2nd class recorded delivery to send to you but if you want something better than this I am happy to do so if you are happy to cover the extra cost. 

If you do not wish to trade then I am happy to accept a cash payment of £80. Postage would be at the buyers risk and I would use second class recorded delivery.  If you wished for a more expensive postage option that is fine but it would have to be on top of the £80 you pay.

Please note that the buyer has no rights to return the items of request a refund. 

I hope you find the items interesting. 

Make sure you view all the photos. 

@GoldenPhil

20200504_195644.jpg

20200504_195712.jpg

20200504_195729.jpg

20200504_195907.jpg

20200504_195419.jpg

20200504_195432.jpg

20200504_195450.jpg

20200504_195535.jpg

• 4 weeks later...