• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 196,4 troy oz of silver coins for sale

Jvw

UPDATED: BARS and some coins SOLD.

35 Troy ounce left of the originals 196,4 Troy ounces as seen on the pictures.

Hello! I'm selling some of my silver stack to make space in the vault; 

Price per coin in euro and for your convenience also rounded off prices in GBP (approx). All prices are without shipping or fees. Mind you: I'm based in the Netherlands. I would accept payment through bank wire or PayPal, or gold coins, or we could use a middleman (BYB provides that service if I am correct?). I've done some great deals on this forum and I am sure members would vouch for me. 

All coins are individually packed in capsules. And silver bars are sealed in plastic. I've done my upmost best to source realistic prices for the coins and bars, feel free to sent me a PM if I am completely wrong on some of the prices please. Euro-gbp fluctuates also, and I'm trying to adjust prices accordingly. Since I am Dutch my prices are in Euro and I state the GBP for conveinience. I will try and adjust the stated prices according to the market and exchange-rate along the way.

Coins

Withdrawn

5 x 2019 1 troy ounce Britannia - -
10 x 2019 1 troy ounce Athenian Owl - -
10 x 2019 1 troy ounce Noah’s Ark -  -
10 x (Diff years) 1 troy ounce Kangaroo - -

Sold

10 x 2019 1 troy ounce Philharmoniker -  SOLD

4 x 2019 2 troy ounce Libertad – SOLD
5 x 2019 1 troy ounce Britannia - SOLD

5 x 2019 1 troy ounce Krugerrand - SOLD
5 x 2018 1 troy ounce Krugerrand -  SOLD
10 x 2019 1 troy ounce Maple - SOLD
2 x 2018 1 troy ounce Maple - SOLD
3 x 2019 1 troy ounce Silver Eagle – SOLD

2 x 2018 1 troy ounce Silver Eagle – SOLD
5 x 2016 1 troy ounce Silver Eagle – SOLD
4 x 2017 1 troy ounce Libertad -  SOLD
6 x 2019 1 troy ounce Libertad -  SOLD

Bars
2 x 1 kilo Fiji bar SOLD
2 x 0,5 kilo Fiji Bar SOLD

Shipping
Shipping for 1 to 60 coins (2 kilo / 64 Troy ounce)  would be 13 euro / 12 GBP  With Track and trace
Shipping for 1 to 60 coins (2 kilo / 64 Troy ounce)  would be 9 euro / 8 GBP  Without Track and trace
Shipping per 10 coins (350gram/ 11,2 Troy ounce)  would be 7 euro/ 6 GBP without Track and trace

Cheers!

sold.jpg

16 hours ago, Domo said:

Some lovely items here. Dealt with @Jvw a few times before. Really good guy. 

Thanks Domo, always a pleasure!

And for the people who messaged ; I've been going through the pm's. ideally would like to sell the entire lot in one go. But will be taking offers on individual coins and/or bars also.

Cheers! 

21 hours ago, coppernut said:

I have dealt with JVW recently and can vouch for him 100% he is a top fella.

Free bump😁

Thanks Mate, seems like this weird Dutch guy needs some backing of the UK-branch to gain some trust on this forum. But now the coins and bars seem to be flying. Updated the list and prices again. 

1 hour ago, frankel said:

Are the 10 Philarmonakas still there ? and whats the best postage ?

Yes, still got the Phillies...

And shipping is:

Shipping
Shipping for 1 to 60 coins (2 kilo / 64 Troy ounce)  would be 13 euro / 12 GBP  With Track and trace
Shipping for 1 to 60 coins (2 kilo / 64 Troy ounce)  would be 9 euro / 8 GBP  Without Track and trace
Shipping per 10 coins (350gram/ 11,2 Troy ounce)  would be 7 euro/ 6 GBP without Track and trace

• 3 weeks later...

Archived