• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed SALE: 2020 Proof Full Sovereign and Half Sovereign FDC

AndrewSL76

Hello,

I have wanted a 2020 quarter sovereign and haven't been able to get one. I have had to buy a three coin set and now, as I am going to keep the quarter (off for grading) I want to sell the full and the half sovereign. I am happy to sell them with the certificate and the box due to me going ahead with grading the quarter.

Pictures below.

£675 all in.

Bank Transfer or PayPal FF.

If interested, please do PM me.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew

I have just received confirmation that I will have the three coin set in hand tomorrow and I can provide pictures then. If anyone wants to make an offer, please don't be shy.

If you would like to buy it and have it sent for grading, I could also arrange this for you. It would be with PCGS and I am aiming to send my next batch off to California on Monday next week.

Cheers,

Andrew.

Bump.

I have had a look at the sovereign through a loupe and it looks good. In my non-expert view it would definitely get a PR/PF69 and with conservation it should get a 70. I am being cautious as there is a little black spot just next to Liz's earring.

I may have just doomed my listing, but I have to be honest.

The price is 480.00 delivered for the full sovereign coin, box and certificate, which I think is still a good price.

It'll either be off to eBay to auction or PCGS for conservation and grading on Monday if no sale on here by then.

Many thanks,

Andrew

EDIT: THIS IS AN OLD POST RELATING TO THE FULL SOVEREIGN ONLY.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived