• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Yale of Beaufort 10 oz

Lucylucy

Hello all

Goldsilber .be have this coin - I believe in stock at a price of £253 plus their rather heavy delivery charges.

Should I buy one at this price or is it likely to come down if and when things settle down?

Any thoughts would be appreciated/

Frank

I was going to do a separate post to alert others but I'll do it here. Eldoradocoins.de are selling this for £189 currently. Thats phenomenally good given the circumstances. Its pre-order for now, delivery in about 4 weeks, but they wouldn't make pre-sales for something they havent themselves already secured. I missed the initial rush for the Yale a few weeks ago, so I was watching and waiting for eldorado to begin offering them.

Given the environment the Yale has been released into, its likely to become one of the coins that maintains its premium going forward. I dont think we will ever see it selling for under £200 in the near future.

I must admit the 10oz Yale is stunning just like the rest of the series. I managed to get one a few weeks ago direct from the royal mint. Came with a premium (mainly VAT) but I dont think I would have got this cheaper anywhere else considering the hike in dealers premiums and shipping costs added on elsewhere.

20200421_182806.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I went ahead and put my order through with the company StackerNoob suggested. 

Works out to be a decent price even with the postage on top. 

10 minutes ago, eppteink said:

Damnnn maybe the 2 oz silver isnt enough for me and I have to collect the 10 oz´s eheh

Premiums on the earlier realises are quite high. Sourcing them at a good price will be tough, but it is nice to have them in 10oz

57 minutes ago, OriginalS said:

I ordered 2 from eldorado on the 21st of April still not shipped yet, but I'm not in any rush for them

Me too, when it lands, it lands 

2 hours ago, OriginalS said:

I ordered 2 from eldorado on the 21st of April still not shipped yet, but I'm not in any rush for them

They do state that shipping is expected in 3-4 weeks. I’ve asked them to let me know when mine is close to ready so I’ll let you guys know too

SilverTrader has had these in stock on and off for the past few weeks. 

In actual fact I'm fairly certain the last one only sold in the past few days. 

Definitely worth checking his website every now and then.

£212.99 which includes special delivery.

Anyhoo, just some further options for folk to consider. 

Happy hunting 

On a side note I've bought from Eldorado Coins in the past and must agree I've never had an issue. 

20 hours ago, Rugbyplayer said:

SilverTrader has had these in stock on and off for the past few weeks. 

In actual fact I'm fairly certain the last one only sold in the past few days. 

Definitely worth checking his website every now and then.

£212.99 which includes special delivery.

Anyhoo, just some further options for folk to consider. 

Happy hunting 

On a side note I've bought from Eldorado Coins in the past and must agree I've never had an issue. 

Happy to also back silver trader, who has never let me down. 

Personally I don't see any reason to rush to buy this coin at the current premiums. It's a bullion coin that will still be produced for almost a year with an unlimited mintage.

The problems right now with production and distribution are likely to fade away as the lock-downs ease across Europe. Unless the price of silver climbs dramatically in the meantime we should expect to see this coin being offered for closer to £155 within the next few months.

On 05/05/2020 at 23:05, StackerNoob said:

They do state that shipping is expected in 3-4 weeks. I’ve asked them to let me know when mine is close to ready so I’ll let you guys know too

My order has now been shipped so anyone who managed to buy one I reckon you’ll be notified soon

19 minutes ago, OriginalS said:

Update from El Dorado coins, my order shipped today, hope everyone gets theirs soon.

Yes- I ordered one too, for my son- and its shipped- nice straightforward transaction with this firm- I would use again.  Thanks @StackerNoob for the tip off.😀 

3 minutes ago, OriginalS said:

What was everyone's packaging like that have received these? DHL have decided to break mine 👍

Screenshot_20200519-155230.jpg

Packaging was pretty good, decent size box with lots of wrapping preventing any movement of the contents of the box. 

Archived