• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Platinum Price Prediction Thread Jan 2021

InvestInCoins888

Now here is s PM that is hot! A metal still used in manufacturing and becoming popular with investors. A finite resource that has massive growth potential.

I think 2020 is going to be a great year for Platinum and it’s definitely a PM I have the most confidence in predicting a price rise for.

Im going to stick my neck out and predict Platinum is going to give gold a good run for its money this year and come Jan 2021 we will see Platinum at £1350 am oz.

What about YOU?

Many thanks, Elliot

Check out my ebay store, buy direct and get at least 10% discount. https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/investincoins888

920 €/oz

On 18/04/2020 at 21:58, daca said:

950 €/oz (personally I'd like to be 10000€/oz)

I wanted to reply, that first I want to finish my collection before such price increase, but then i realized, who cares about collecting at 10000€/oz 🙂

I don't have a clue really, but my thinking is that not much is going to happen with platinum unless new uses are found for it. The thing is though, that most definitely will happen at some point in the future; platinum is scarce and it has properties that make it very interesting in chemistry and engineering. The question is, when. 50 years or 5 years?

Archived