• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Spot Price Prediction Thread For Jan 2021

InvestInCoins888

Simple. What’s your prediction for the spot price of silver in Jan 2021, let’s say per 1oz.

I’m a betting man and I’m willing to pay a shiny 1/2 Oz of silver to the nearest prediction.  

I’m convinced silver is undervalued, even before this little crash. It’s a metal still used in industry and is a finite resource, I’m going for £32 Oz 

Many thanks, Elliot

Check out my ebay store, buy direct and get at least 10% discount. https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/investincoins888

I agree it has been undervalued for a while and will climb quickly after we ride out the next few months.

My guess is Jan 2021 will see silver spot will be £22.50 per Oz.

I'm going to be embarrassed in 8 months time aren't I 🙈

Do we all have to pay @InvestInCoins888 1/2 oz if we're wrong? 🤔😉

I reckon if the US opens as planned and stays open the rest of the world will follow, that snap back some people talk about happens and  there is a brief spike before it settles down a bit. I reckon £42 p/oz median in 2020 😁 *2021. Obviously...🙃

Do we all have to pay @InvestInCoins888 1/2 oz if we're wrong? 🤔😉

I reckon if the US opens as planned and stays open the rest of the world will follow, that snap back some people talk about happens and  there is a brief spike before it settles down a bit. I reckon £42 p/oz median in 2020 😁

Edited 1 minute ago by Liam84 

Wow! Confident opener! 

I’m sure the whole world will be watching to see how the reopening goes...

Now I really like you first idea! 😉 

Many thanks, Elliot

Check out my ebay store, buy direct and get at least 10% discount. https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/investincoins888

6 minutes ago, Notafront4adragon said:

£11.50 an oz 

Wow! The prediction above would make me a rich man and yours would make me nearly bankrupted!

Im interested in why you think it’s going to go that way?

Many thanks, Elliot

4 minutes ago, InvestInCoins888 said:

Wow! The prediction above would make me a rich man and yours would make me nearly bankrupted!

Im interested in why you think it’s going to go that way?

Mixture of a hunch, wanting to be a contrarian and figuring the world will be in a deep recession/depression. To my mind that means little industrial demand and lower spot price. 

£543,750,000,000.00 oz

nearest the bull wins right ?

my guess is things will happen faster and sharper than the chart below.

"By the end of 1923, one ounce of silver was worth 543,750,000,000 Deutsche marks. Unfortunately, the similarities to the years immediately preceding the Weimar hyperinflation are uncanny to our current fiscal and debt crisis.." )

quote from - https://www.silverdoctors.com/gold/gold-news/chart-of-the-day-deutsche-mark-silver-during-weimar-hyperinflation/

deutschemarksilver1919-23.gif

Archived