• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2020 10oz Dragon & Tiger .9999 Silver Coin

johnnyhann

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve also bought the 10oz dragon and Phoenix with also a mintage of 888 coins and a high premium. These coins didn’t sell out. Just bought it because i like the size and The design. 

But will buy one of these later this month, I don’t the think these will be Highly sought in the near  future.

3 hours ago, Goldmamber said:

thanks Pal .. i did just order a few of the tiger and dragon, im guessing the Phoenix have gone up as they are limited ..

It's supply and demand. These are more collector coins, just ask yourself the question who's going to pay +€400,- for 10oz silver......?
I buy these coins because i like them, also i think/know it's going to be hard to sell these later on because there's a small market for these coins.

Archived