• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Belangp - latest down to earth analyis of where we're at

Belangp has been added to my favourites on youtube for a number of years now.  he seems to have no axe to grind, has no courses or newsletter to sell. doesnt own a gold & silver company etc.

His analysis is always balanced and sensible, no shock and awe. he leaves the ball in your own court to make your own decision on things and what to do 

His latest video gives food for thought, what may or may not come in future.

If you go by his annualised figures, that could very easily happen, this time next year we are going to be in a whole different world entirely 

His analysis is based on his home country, the USA. 

I wonder what the figures are in GBP £ for Brits and for Euro folk in Italy, Germany, Spain for their injections of liquidity and what this equates to on their balance sheet/debt levels

Hope this help folks, happy stacking :) 

Belangp helped me to buy my house it was his fault I got into metals in 2014 but he is focusing too much on inflation, there is too much deflationary pressure for there to be any chance of that unless central banks significantly up the liquidity and even then it will not be until late into the cycle, end of the decade.

The jobless figures chart is misleading 6.6 million is a result of the lockdown and the claims throughout the last recession totalled 37 million claims, its another data point that adds to the excitement but its too early to say whether its important. Also given the US government bailout is 2 trillion with 50% going to employees and the other 50% going to business the jobless figures are not quite as relevant this time around. 2 trillion is not going to be enough, the banks have said as much. 

19 hours ago, KDave said:

Belangp helped me to buy my house it was his fault I got into metals in 2014 but he is focusing too much on inflation, there is too much deflationary pressure for there to be any chance of that unless central banks significantly up the liquidity and even then it will not be until late into the cycle, end of the decade.

The jobless figures chart is misleading 6.6 million is a result of the lockdown and the claims throughout the last recession totalled 37 million claims, its another data point that adds to the excitement but its too early to say whether its important. Also given the US government bailout is 2 trillion with 50% going to employees and the other 50% going to business the jobless figures are not quite as relevant this time around. 2 trillion is not going to be enough, the banks have said as much. 

Without going into too much detail that I don’t know, I could imagine inflation soaring over here in the UK - the furlough and subsequent paying of employees who have limited ways to dispose of any excessive income on luxuries will surely drive prices of available goods?

Inflation is what they are trying to achieve but it won't happen for a while yet. More likely to see deflation first.

Replacing lost wages is simply providing what liquidity would otherwise be lost, if they start giving everyone handouts that would be inflationary. Inflation won't happen for a few years. 

The theory is correct around inflation but that is the standard when a country is subjected to fiat currency.

Deflation will come, but at what rate? Will it be fast or slow? That in my opinion that depends on the way society wakes up from the black hole of debt. Most metal experts believe this one will be sudden, maybe so, either way the end goal is hyper inflation.

Archived