• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Several Hundred Silver 1oz coins ALMOST GONE

Tozer

I've decided to sell a portion of my silver. For ease of sale and to save time, these are only offered in rolls of either 20 or 25. Shipping is included. Bank transfers only. I haven't been on the forum long but I've made a few trades, sales and purchases here if you need someone to vouch for me. Premiums are pretty high all over and I'm not seeing any coins available for immediate delivery unless you trust ebay. Prices are in £.

2015 Mexican Libertads, roll of 25, 5 available 3 available.............475 each (19 per coin)  SOLD OUT

2010 American Eagle, roll of 20, 8 available  3 available  2 available...............380 each (19 per coin) SOLD OUT

2010 Philharmonic, roll of 20, 5 available.................360 each (18 per coin) All SOLD

2015 Armenian Noah's Ark, roll of 20, 5 available.................360 each (18 per coin) All SOLD

One lot of 10 Silver Eagles from 2001 in capsules................200 185 shipped  SOLD 

One lot of 8 Silver Eagles and two Noahs Ark, mixed dates all in capsules.................... 195  SOLD

One lot of 8 tarnished silver eagles mixed dates: 92, 93, 95, 00, 07, 09, 11, 11...........160 145 shipped SOLD

Any questions please contact me.

IMG_0011.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG

8Y4A2405.JPG

8Y4A2407.JPG

I think your prices are fantastic. Under current circumstances it’s virtually impossible to purchase full rolls. They are exchanging hands for £600 standard on ebay right now! 

As soon as more funds come in I will be buying more. Tozer is very easy to deal with, friendly and fair. We have 3/4 transactions under the belt.

Many thanks, Elliot

Check out my ebay store, buy direct and get at least 10% discount. https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/investincoins888

• 4 weeks later...

Archived