• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

PLATINUM DEALS - (USA & Canada) See a deal, post it here

• Founder & Administrator

See a deal post it here :) 

This topic is for deals found in USA & Canada

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used mainly for sever status updates)

Billysilver's Detailed Trading Guide - great info and tips for new members trading on the forum. 

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

You've guessed it - no activity in this section because there are no deals to be had in Platinum.
Dealer margins are ridiculously high and availability is tight so not the time to be buying.
Pity as we loose our low VAT routes in the next week or 2.
Late Spring low cost return flights to Estonia perhaps ?

• 5 months later...
On 29/03/2020 at 02:06, ChrisSilver said:

See a deal post it here :) 

This topic is for deals found in USA & Canada

We have plenty of deals on platinum coins and bars. I counted over 30 on our Chards website. Looks like we will have to open a North American office, although we are happy to ship internationally. 🙂

Chards

• 1 month later...

I shop from this bullion dealer in Toronto Canada all the time, and have always had great experiences with them. I'm new to platinum and was wondering why the premiums on platinum are so high. These prices were cheaper than some of the others I saw, but can anyone explain why platinum premiums are higher than Gold? 

Regardless, I'm thinking about buying this pamp suisse 1 oz platinum bar.

https://aubullion.ca/shop/platinum/platinum-bar/1-oz-fortuna-platinum-bar-pamp-suisse/

22 hours ago, efajhassan11 said:

I shop from this bullion dealer in Toronto Canada all the time, and have always had great experiences with them. I'm new to platinum and was wondering why the premiums on platinum are so high. These prices were cheaper than some of the others I saw, but can anyone explain why platinum premiums are higher than Gold? 

Regardless, I'm thinking about buying this pamp suisse 1 oz platinum bar.

https://aubullion.ca/shop/platinum/platinum-bar/1-oz-fortuna-platinum-bar-pamp-suisse/

I shop from aubullion as well. If you are looking strictly for investment purposes i'd recomend buying their 1 oz valcambi suisse platinum bar. it's got a lower premium than the pamp suisse bar so you will get a better ROI.

https://aubullion.ca/shop/platinum/platinum-bar/1-oz-platinum-bar-inc-assay-card-valcambi-suisse/

• Founder & Administrator

Be aware of the above posts in relation to AU Bullion, apparently (at least one, so I suspect it is multiple judging by the posts from recent accounts, some posts of which have been hidden) some people are joining and deliberately promoting their company, rather than AU Bullion officially seeking advertising on TSF, (as per the words of one of the previous posters). If AU Bullion is interested in advertising they are welcome to speak to me. TSF sells advertising at extremely affordable low rates, we do not like to see when companies try to use TSF to benefit and do not even wish to purchase the low cost of membership. 

I will ask the previous two members in this topic to upgrade their membership to confirm they are not the AU Bullion company itself.

Edit: I have also emailed AU Bullion to ask them to join the forum with the relevant business membership where they can then enquire as to our extremely low advertising rates, rather than asking their customers and/or staff to post spam links to their company.

Edit 2: I have been in contact with AU bullion and they will be joining and purchasing the applicable business account :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used mainly for sever status updates)

Billysilver's Detailed Trading Guide - great info and tips for new members trading on the forum. 

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 13/04/2023 at 18:33, Solachesis said:

https://www.gerrardsbullion.com/shop/platinum-bullion/1oz-platinum-completer-queens-beast-2022-coin/?mc_cid=173599c9dc&mc_eid=a8a67c4bff Gerrads have the 1 oz platinum completer for £1,162 inc VAT.

Don't know if id class it as a deal but completers are cool innit

This is now available for under £1000

Never Chase and Never Regret