• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

PLATINUM DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

• Founder & Administrator

Please start new topics to discuss other subjects. 

This topic here should just be used for members to share platinum deals they see from dealers. For more specific discussions please start new topics. Thank you in advance for keeping the topic on track, and helping to keep a good viewing/reading experience for all. :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

On 18/01/2021 at 10:23, BritanniaCoinCompany said:

It is our current understanding that VAT must be charged on applicable EU orders.

However... I'm delighted to confirm our current platinum stock is technically pre-owned (even though it's brand new) and therefore doesn't have VAT on it. It's very keenly priced, an ideal Pt investment.

Just ordered a couple from you - I was going to be cheeky and ask if you had any particularly nice ones but you sent me a dispatch notification before I got the chance :)!

54 minutes ago, 272 said:

Just ordered a couple from you - I was going to be cheeky and ask if you had any particularly nice ones but you sent me a dispatch notification before I got the chance :)!

Haha! We like to get our orders dispatched sharpish! Let me know when it arrives 🙂

bcc-ss.png.5b54df4f871fae1c7da2bbefe9ef70a9.png

The Britannia Coin Company of Royal Wootton Bassett
143 High Street, Royal Wootton Bassett, SN4 7AB
w. 
https://britanniacoincompany.com  t. 01793 205 007

not Gold but Platinum .cant see a seperate thread for Plat

Royal Mint 1/4 oz Platinum proof Britannia 2017,or + charles + queens 60th on same site and same price ,boxed with cert

issue price was £525.

not many left

buy 1 = £299

buy 2 = £292 each

prices include postage

2017 Britannia : UK Quarter Ounce Platinum Proof (britanniacoincompany.com)

plat proof brit.jpg

15 minutes ago, Nortypeter said:

not Gold but Platinum .cant see a seperate thread for Plat

Royal Mint 1/4 oz Platinum proof Britannia 2017,or + charles + queens 60th on same site and same price ,boxed with cert

issue price was £525.

not many left

buy 1 = £299

buy 2 = £292 each

prices include postage

2017 Britannia : UK Quarter Ounce Platinum Proof (britanniacoincompany.com)

plat proof brit.jpg

Already discussed in Platinum deals UK & Europe. Reason why I bought one after seeing it there:)

• Founder & Administrator

Platinum deal moved to the platinum deals topic. @Nortypeter

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

On 20/01/2021 at 18:08, BritanniaCoinCompany said:

Haha! We like to get our orders dispatched sharpish! Let me know when it arrives 🙂

Got the first one on Thursday and the second one today thanks!  Now just waiting for the Prince Charles 70th 1/4 OZ I ordered yesterday.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, SilverDrum said:

Just seen these. I've not been watching premiums, but seem's like a nice price. £978.73. 

https://www.royalmint.com/invest/bullion/bullion-coins/platinum-coins/queens-beasts-2021-lion-of-mortimer-1oz-platinum-coin/

That price is if you buy 10. Plus you'll need to add 20% VAT to that figure - RM does it when you go to checkout.

9 hours ago, SilverDrum said:

Just seen these. I've not been watching premiums, but seem's like a nice price. £978.73. 

https://www.royalmint.com/invest/bullion/bullion-coins/platinum-coins/queens-beasts-2021-lion-of-mortimer-1oz-platinum-coin/

Yes, the price is closer to £1200 when you look in the basket.... @BackyardBullion Video on Platinum a few days ago.. spot on (not financial advice  but a great personal view)

Edited by Rll1288

15 minutes ago, Rll1288 said:

Yes, the price is closer to £1200 when you look in the basket.... @BackyardBullion Video on Platinum a few days ago.. spot on (not financial advice  but a great personal view)

Current price spike in platinum being attributed to power supply issues to South African mines - dont know if thats a short term  issue or more endemic?

If you're just looking to stack an extra ounce of platinum you could buy 4 quarter ounce platinum proof coins from Britannia Coins - comes out at £1,160 all in (£290 each if you buy more than one inc delivery). So lower premium than buying a full ounce bullion coin from RM with all the benefits of being fractional and a proof with a lowish mintage (just over 1200 I think)?

15 minutes ago, 272 said:

If you're just looking to stack an extra ounce of platinum you could buy 4 quarter ounce platinum proof coins from Britannia Coins - comes out at £1,160 all in (£290 each if you buy more than one inc delivery). So lower premium than buying a full ounce bullion coin from RM with all the benefits of being fractional and a proof with a lowish mintage (just over 1200 I think)?

🙂 I got two the other day precisely because of that reason...👍

36 minutes ago, 272 said:

They are currently out of stock tho :) 

78av.gif

1 hour ago, 272 said:

Current price spike in platinum being attributed to power supply issues to South African mines - dont know if thats a short term  issue or more endemic?

Platinum has been undervalued for a long time IMO, this is the long awaited price collection.

SA miners have the monopoly on Platinum and the figures released at the end of last year were very interesting. They were basically saying it wasn’t worth mining at the present price, due to the extra costs incurred due to Covid restrictions and there was only a few months supply left.

Many thanks, Elliot

Check out my ebay store, buy direct and get at least 10% discount. https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/investincoins888

1 hour ago, SilverDrum said:

Ha ha they weren't out the 2017 Wedding anniversary quarter ounces when I posted this morning as I double checked first and they had at least 4 in stock. Must have had a run since then!

2 hours ago, SilverDrum said:

Just checked- they're not out of stock of the 2017 Wedding quarter ounce. I can still put 4 in the basket.

Price has gone up though!

https://britanniacoincompany.com/buy-coins/proof-sets/2017-platinum-wedding-quarter-ounce-platinum-proof/

Edited by 272
Price change

1 hour ago, 272 said:

Ha ha they weren't out the 2017 Wedding anniversary quarter ounces when I posted this morning as I double checked first and they had at least 4 in stock. Must have had a run since then!

These seem to be getting sold out, and moving up in price by the time we see each others posts! Good sign?

Also is it just me that is seeing that "Your content will need to be approved by a moderator"? 

78av.gif