• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

PLATINUM DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

I've not worked out your price in sterling yet but the cheapest you will get one of these here in the UK is around 950 if you can find one

13 minutes ago, RoslandGold said:

The price is not fair? Keep in mind, that we offer a best price in Europe for products whch are in sale. We also have Eagle Platinum 2020 Eagles in Sale. 

2 minutes ago, Tattoedamat said:

I've not worked out your price in sterling yet but the cheapest you will get one of these here in the UK is around 950 if you can find one

950 GBP or EUR? Including VAT? Our prices are including VAT.

31 minutes ago, Tattoedamat said:

GBP including vat @20%

I know when I looked up the Falcon on the Royal Mint website yesterday it was around 9:20 GBP ncluded vat.

image.png.34d5f8d54921e7f719ec947b04e7c3d4.png

Current price excluding 20% vat and shipping which means 1005.- EUR + 12,50.- EUR Shipping from Royal Mint to us.

Maybe we have other prices in Germany, but we are cheaper than the mint .. Best, Emanuel

--

Edit: You wrote 950 GBP which is 1051.- EUR. We sell it for about 1000.- EUR. which is about 902 GBP.

• 3 weeks later...

The VAT bill at this price point is huge too...

I think it’s generally being priced around the point dealers feel it should be worth. There is no doubt it’s presently very undervalued.

Many thanks, Elliot

Check out my ebay store, buy direct and get at least 10% discount. https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/investincoins888

9 minutes ago, goluckystayhappy said:

Given a post that just appeared the in the gold sub forum I will be giving gs.be a miss for now.

Same here. 

I will wait for another deal to come

1 hour ago, goluckystayhappy said:

Given a post that just appeared the in the gold sub forum I will be giving gs.be a miss for now.

Due you mean silver subforum? I can't find anything new about them in gold subforum.

Edited by daca

• 4 months later...