• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1oz Gold Britannia's, 1KG Umicore silver bar + extras

cravethatcoin

Hello all,

I have the following for sale:

Gold

1oz Gold Britannia 2017 - £1380 - sold

Silver

1KG Umicore silver bar - £600 - sold
4x 1oz Scotsdale silver bars - £18 each  sold

------

Payment via bank transfer. All prices include special delivery to the UK

Thanks

20191022_142951.jpg

20200225_172046.thumb.jpg.822ea57e0fe46f6fb45121397efca2d1.jpg

20200225_172053.thumb.jpg.d6882c3f44f60388a1d7b4a0ba70bc8d.jpg

20200225_172137.thumb.jpg.06387b18af644dcc2c26e6b70a905695.jpg

20200225_172353.thumb.jpg.27d02d3046b1d7f9ce1f2f4294efd801.jpg

20191022_143000.jpg

20191022_143031.jpg

10 minutes ago, AurumArgenti said:

Every time I check you keep bumping the price up on that 1kg silver bar. Is that the same one you bumped the price up on last year?

Of course, my price is based on the current market.

I am always trying to get a fair price based on the market and right now there is very little silver for sale.

Just now, AurumArgenti said:

Fair comment but I guess it depends on how long you want to hold it for?

Yes that is true.

I am not selling to get out of PMs. I am only selling some items based on the changes in demand and my constantly changing stack.

So I have no issue holding and I'm never desperate to sell.

Thanks.

Chards don't have stock at those prices and anyway offering alternative price solutions to a sellers price offer is kind of unfair.  I would suggest that it's borderline going against the sales topic rules especially when the price suggested is inaccurate!!!  Chards do show that they can order new ones "orderable" ie not in their hands, for >£500 + vat which is obviously greater than the sellers asking price at £600.  The seller is entitled to ask what he likes.  Whether he gets it or not is an entirely different matter.  Helpfully besmirching his price in his sales advert is not really in the spirit of things.  Mods please delete my comment if it's against the rules, I'm guessing this is a bit borderline as well.  😄

New profile pic to support the current thing, because it's current year.

1 hour ago, silversky said:

Chards don't have stock at those prices and anyway offering alternative price solutions to a sellers price offer is kind of unfair.  I would suggest that it's borderline going against the sales topic rules especially when the price suggested is inaccurate!!!  Chards do show that they can order new ones "orderable" ie not in their hands, for >£500 + vat which is obviously greater than the sellers asking price at £600.  The seller is entitled to ask what he likes.  Whether he gets it or not is an entirely different matter.  Helpfully besmirching his price in his sales advert is not really in the spirit of things.  Mods please delete my comment if it's against the rules, I'm guessing this is a bit borderline as well.  😄

Some people seem quick to hate. We are all here to get a fair price and test the market.

Update:

The 3 orders sent on Saturday have now been received and I have 2 new feedback ratings on my account.

Only 2 items left for sale from my stack:

1oz Gold Britannia 2017 - £1380
1KG Umicore silver bar - £600

Prices include special delivery to the UK.

Depending on the order time I will be able to send these out today or tomorrow. Delivery should be 2 days maximum.

Thanks,
Jack

• 4 weeks later...

Archived