• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Egyptian Gods 1/4

MoAtef

Anubis was the hardest to find and the most expensive as its rare one. But finally i bought it 2 weeks ago. And as of corona everything is delaying. The other 2 stuck in US 😪

Fun fact.  The entire line was designed by Heidi Wastweet and her signature is engraved on all of the coins except Cleopatra... or so I thought!

Turns out there are two versions of Cleopatra, one with her signature and one without.  I was really surprised when I discovered this.  My best guess is that the one with her signature is the first release, and probably has a lower mintage and is more rare.  But this is mostly speculation.  My understanding is that the coin was initially released as a one off, but due to high demand they brought it back and made it into a series.  They only ever announced a single mintage, but I wonder how many have the signature.  https://blog.providentmetals.com/the-captivating-cleopatra-mintage-announced.htm

Here are two of the coins that I own.  And the signature only on one. 

GV0hkN4.png  

IvryKYZ.jpg

Some others from the series.

dZHjFPt.png

@ZatStackz I am waiting the day that the full set arrives. Your comments really touch me so I did a deep research regarding the sign of Heidi Wastweet, I checked her website and the first one was not signed which make me happy again. I guess for you its okay as you have both versions 😃 any way with or without a signature I believe that this one is a piece of art beautiful coin for a beautiful Queen. can't tell you how much I am waiting the whole 3 kings to arrive 

I only find them in US Market and I think its very hard to ship it right now but if you want you can try. The full series available in us ebay I got 3 of them from a seller called Istarck. Before you buy them text him and ask for the whole set he can make them in one package and he might reduce the shipping cost. Only Anubis I bought it from different supplier as Istrack was asking for 140$

It will take time to find them but its a set you want to have 

Archived