• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 10,000+ forum members. 

Wonger

The coming Gold crash

ChrisSilver

⚠️Please remain respectful to other members even if opinions differ. The truth is that no one knows what the future price of Gold will be and no one can predict with any certainty what it will be. People can make assumptions and guesses based on what they think will happen but at the end of the day anything can happen.

The future price of gold will either be the same, higher, or lower. So please debate respectfully of fellow members even if they have a different opinion or opposing views to the majority of members. 

No member will ever be banned for having a different opinion to another member but members who are rude and disrespectful do risk their account status. Please be polite and respectful of all members, we wish to maintain a pleasant place on TSF ⚠️

Message added by ChrisSilver

1 hour ago, KRO said:

when asked by @dicker to expand on your thesis for this thread, you gave the above answer

perhaps you would therefore care to offer us your opinion on the latest COT positioning😀(I ask in a most respectful manner of course)

Amazing gold COT figures. Managed money (i.e. hedge funds) cut their longs by 21,362 contracts and increased shorts by 1,771 contracts. Net longs now 117,136. Position neutral, yet price at all time highs.
Swap shorts down 12,439 contracts but still carrying 70% of non-spec shorts. Net shorts still very high. But with hedge funds out, there is little liquidity to close.

August 1 -Alasdair Macleod

You won't get any sensible answer out of him unless it acts to back up his position. If you point out anything that logically contradicts that position, he just ignores it.

He's simply a troll and he's repeatedly conspicuous by his absence unless gold is falling.

Happy to receive feedback on all my trades. If anyone wants feedback from me, just say the word.

This is exactly when you should take a long term sell position on gold

A trend line forms, look at 2008 it lasted 4 years and when it finally fell out of that trend it bounced, retested it got rejected and then fell and started a 3 year downtrend

Exactly the same will happen with the bull run now, at some point it will fall out of the trend, retest it, get rejected and then and only then would be the time to take a sell position

Doing it before then makes no sense at all, it's fine to guess what will happen but you can't take action on it until you get confirmation

Could be 2022-2024 would be my best guess but the charts will confirm it eventually, then I will take a sell position 

goldanalysis1.thumb.png.1bea81c6e4fd6f5a98ab66b6f4b6efce.png

Edited by Kman

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

I don't know anything about stocks or investing