• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The coming Gold crash

Wonger
Message added by ChrisSilver

⚠️Please remain respectful to other members even if opinions differ. The truth is that no one knows what the future price of Gold will be and no one can predict with any certainty what it will be. People can make assumptions and guesses based on what they think will happen but at the end of the day anything can happen.

The future price of gold will either be the same, higher, or lower. So please debate respectfully of fellow members even if they have a different opinion or opposing views to the majority of members. 

No member will ever be banned for having a different opinion to another member but members who are rude and disrespectful do risk their account status. Please be polite and respectful of all members, we wish to maintain a pleasant place on TSF ⚠️

Just now, Wonger said:

They said that over on the Silver price to plummet thread too and it traded down to $11.70, next stop $4!

So therefore Gold will?

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

3 minutes ago, Wonger said:

They said that over on the Silver price to plummet thread too and it traded down to $11.70, next stop $4 in my opinion!

JP Morgan is at the front of manipulating spot Silver. They have been loading up physical silver and longs on paper. 

Are you going short @Wonger?

50? 100 short GC contracts - go on 500 GC shorts - go for it. You'll make a fortune.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

5 minutes ago, sixgun said:

Are you going short @Wonger?

50? 100 short GC contracts - go on 500 GC shorts - go for it. You'll make a fortune.

We have been shorting into it all day sixgun, were filled to the gills with max short exposure, even had risk limit raised, its a no brainer, were going down and going down hard from now!

Edited by Wonger

1 minute ago, sixgun said:

Mr Wong is "..going down and going down hard from now!"

It sounds like an excerpt for a mucky magazine. Shocking.

It was “getting filled” earlier 😮 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

2 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

It was “getting filled” earlier 😮 

And i have just had my tea - my stomach is churning at the thought of Wonky Wonger getting filled. To each his and her own i suppose - as long as no children and animals were harmed in the process.

Edited by sixgun

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

4 minutes ago, sixgun said:

And i have just had my tea - my stomach is churning at the thought of Wonky Wonger getting filled. To each his and her own i suppose - as long as no children and animals were harmed in the process.

Sixgun you were made to look a complete fool over the Silver plummet, your now doubling down! 

11 minutes ago, Wonger said:

We have been shorting into it all day sixgun, were filled to the gills with max short exposure, even had risk limit raised, its a no brainer, were going down and going down hard from now!

🤣

You're at the windup

3 minutes ago, Minimalist said:

🤣

You're at the windup

This says im very serious im afraid, its going down my friend, sorry, I take no pleasure in seeing public loses, trust me on that one!

gc cot.PNG

Edited by Wonger

I think Wonger takes a pessimistic view of PM prices generally from previous posts. 

But it’s always good to hear an alternate point of view, I guess we could all have have missed something.....

Best

Dicker

Not my circus, not my monkeys

1 minute ago, Wonger said:

Sixgun you were made to look a complete fool over the Silver plummet, your now doubling down! 

Wonger it is you who is going down and going down hard. The other day you said silver was falling to $4 without a bounce. Price then went up. 
Be careful friend - not only will you get filled but you could get stuffed. i am in physical metal - i don't worry about the price and margin calls.

1 minute ago, sixgun said:

Wonger it is you who is going down and going down hard. The other day you said silver was falling to $4 without a bounce. Price then went up. 
Be careful friend - not only will you get filled but you could get stuffed. i am in physical metal - i don't worry about the price and margin calls.

You will when its $400!

1 minute ago, Wonger said:

You will when its $400!

No friend i will still be buying physical - it doesn't matter to me what the money changers are doing. 

2 minutes ago, Wonger said:

This says im very serious im afraid, its going down my friend, sorry!

Overcapacity is truly set in, paper markets are manipulated, central banks are pumping in trillions left right center to keep bonds at artificial rates, contracts cant promise/deliver physical, and you think this is going down? Seriously? Like.... Seriously?

🤫 I'm probably missing something in this story; what are all these peoples going on about today..?

The corollary to 2008 made more sense to me.

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 5.33.25 pm.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 5.35.19 pm.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 5.35.36 pm.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 3.15.25 pm.png

Edited by jultorsk
pic order corrected

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

1 minute ago, Minimalist said:

Overcapacity is truly set in, paper markets are manipulated, central banks are pumping in trillions left right center to keep bonds at artificial rates, contracts cant promise/deliver physical, and you think this is going down? Seriously? Like.... Seriously?

Its going down because everyone is long for the reasons you state and more, since when do markets reward common sense!