• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

bank safty deposit boxes.

blindguy

talked to a few people who are upset because just about every bank in the usa is closed except for drive through banking. in our area you will not get in to your bank boxes for at least 30 days or more. stores here also are setting limits on groceries such as 1 lb of chicken per visit. most coin shows if not all are cancelled for the next month or two. and try to buy silver is getting harder each day.  Jim

5 minutes ago, blindguy said:

talked to a few people who are upset because just about every bank in the usa is closed except for drive through banking. in our area you will not get in to your bank boxes for at least 30 days or more. stores here also are setting limits on groceries such as 1 lb of chicken per visit. most coin shows if not all are cancelled for the next month or two. and try to buy silver is getting harder each day.  Jim

The supermarkets where I live are allowing the elderly in for the first hour, the problem we had was younger people were pushing them to the side and forcing their way through, in fact some of them were ramming the doors with trolleys, so much for respecting the elderly.

The safety deposit box I have is a private  company and it's insured, I was thinking of removing it, the problem would then be I would have it at home, not a good idea. I have plenty cash at hand just in case, for example, I was in the local grocers recently and his BT line was down which meant he had no internet and could only accept cash, which was some-what of a problem for the "smartphone brigade." We should always have a contingency plan.

This virus is really convenient for keeping people in their own countries, unable to travel freely, scared/on alert, with restricted movement etc.

I’m just waiting on the really bad news. I’m not sure Covid-19 is it! I don’t know what it is (a weird gutt-feeling ) but I think something bigger is about to go down. Am I just paranoid / a massive skeptic 🤨 

China started their physical gold exchange a few years back, buying up as much gold as the could and not exporting any. Russia was adding to theirs too.

The “China Virus” as Trump calls it started in Wuhan where there also happens to be a Level 4 biolab / research facility. It also happens to be where they rolled out 5G mobile masts.

Could this be a bio-weapon released and designed to spread and affect those who haven’t had some kind of vaccine in advance??? It’s just the way the world is reacting to what some people are claiming is just a “flu”. Do Govts know something they are not telling their own people???

Maybe they are about to pull the $ as the world reserve currency and launch a gold backed Yuan after testing the Comex and buying all the paper gold (and silver) and asking for delivery?

The new Silk Road is underway to link Asia with Europe, leaving the Americas and Australia out in the cold maybe??

Trump wants to bring the jobs home and with good reason but could this all start a war?? Not the old school type but a tech/bio/economic shadow war?

Oh and Disney Plus launches on 24th March, which is just in time to entertain the kids for the bargain price of £50 per annum. 👍🏻 What a coincidence!

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

1 hour ago, MancunianStacker said:

Oh and Disney Plus launches on 24th March, which is just in time to entertain the kids for the bargain price of £50 per annum. 👍🏻 What a coincidence!

You've sussed it, Covid-19 is a massive marketing campaign to get us to stay indoors and watch their channel. :wacko:

6 hours ago, Martlet said:

You've sussed it, Covid-19 is a massive marketing campaign to get us to stay indoors and watch their channel. :wacko:

This bit was more tongue in cheek 😉 

5 hours ago, Melon said:

I think Covid-19 is quite bad enough without having to get inventive with it chaps. 

I got a “recommended” video from YouTube late last night after my original post. It seems like this guy has a the same guy feeling:

6 hours ago, Martlet said:

Covid-19 is a massive marketing campaign

100%, I've been saying this since February. I have close relatives who are doctors + their entire circle, all convinced that this is not as dangerous as portrayed, and given the amount if investment someone is making into hyping this up... we are bound to find out what's the endgame of this worldwide 9/11. Take a look at this as well... 

21 minutes ago, DANIEL999 said:

100%, I've been saying this since February. I have close relatives who are doctors + their entire circle, all convinced that this is not as dangerous as portrayed, and given the amount if investment someone is making into hyping this up... we are bound to find out what's the endgame of this worldwide 9/11. Take a look at this as well... 

Oct 18 2019!!

http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/about

2.5 months before it started!

3 minutes ago, Melon said:

People dying all over the place. Seriously does it have to be a conspiracy folk? 😷

"drills/exercises" happening on these same days 9-11 about hijackers flying planes into buildings - CHECK !

"drills/exercises" the same day at Sandy Hook - CHECK !

"drills/exercises" at the Boston Marathon bombing?????????  - CHECK !

"drills/exercises" about a worldwide pandemic chaired by largest GMOs and big business called CornaVirus, detailing measures that have already been taken  - Just another coincidence, nothing suspicious here

Agneda 21 =and the recent ones Agenda 2030 and Agenda 2050 – is a plan to depopulate 95% of the world population by 2030. It is an action plan devised by the U.N. and signed by 178 governments at the UN Conference on Environment and Development held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 1992.

This planning exercise in video above Event 2 0 (the earth) 1

or symbloic 2 (more than one nations) become 1 (world goverment) 

Georgia-Guidestones.jpg

In May 2019 the Center for Health Security held "Clade X" exercise, same process as Event 201, where was the pandemic in 2019?  Or are exercises common?  I wonder also if anyone could point to part of UN Agenda 21 document that proposes depopulation. 

58 minutes ago, Paul said:

"drills/exercises" happening on these same days 9-11 about hijackers flying planes into buildings - CHECK !

"drills/exercises" the same day at Sandy Hook - CHECK !

"drills/exercises" at the Boston Marathon bombing?????????  - CHECK !

"drills/exercises" about a worldwide pandemic chaired by largest GMOs and big business called CornaVirus, detailing measures that have already been taken  - Just another coincidence, nothing suspicious here

Agneda 21 =and the recent ones Agenda 2030 and Agenda 2050 – is a plan to depopulate 95% of the world population by 2030. It is an action plan devised by the U.N. and signed by 178 governments at the UN Conference on Environment and Development held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 1992.

This planning exercise in video above Event 2 0 (the earth) 1

or symbloic 2 (more than one nations) become 1 (world goverment) 

Georgia-Guidestones.jpg

Remind me, if the plan is apparently to kill 95% of the worlds population, why are governments universally putting in place strict procedures to stop the spread of C-19? 

What on earth does 9-11 and Sandy Hook have to do with it? 

It’s very easy to connect imaginary dots. That doesn’t make it true. 

40 minutes ago, Melon said:

Remind me, if the plan is apparently to kill 95% of the worlds population, why are governments universally putting in place strict procedures to stop the spread of C-19? 

What on earth does 9-11 and Sandy Hook have to do with it? 

It’s very easy to connect imaginary dots. That doesn’t make it true. 

Information is out there for you to find/research for yourelf.  if you choose not to look for it, so be it.

take your guide from newspapers, tv and youll be totally fine.  the goverment has your back.  

just got back from the grocery store. talked to the owner and he said he ordered 3,000 items but was told from his supplier he will get only 1400 items due to short supply. my wife and i are so glad we are preppers. today at store no bread, toilet paper,soup, can vegges, chicken, pork, rice beans and alot more. we went for items like milk, lettuce and fruit. no lettuce or fruit today. guess our can fruit will have to due for now, we have lots of that. had a few family members who use to poke fun of us for being preppers call us and ask for us to send  them items. guess who is laughing now.   Jim

in 2009-2010 the swine flu in the usa killed over 17,000 people and made over 330,000 sick and the govt did nothing. i think the govt does not want to make the same mistake and  do nothing like they did back in 2009-2010.

18 minutes ago, Paul said:

Information is out there for you to find/research for yourelf.  if you choose not to look for it, so be it.

take your guide from newspapers, tv and youll be totally fine.  the goverment has your back.  

I'd say the emphasis would be on the person asserting the worlds collective governments have a "plan to depopulate 95% of the world population" to provide evidence to back up that assertion. But whatever makes you happy mate 👍

8 minutes ago, blindguy said:

in 2009-2010 the swine flu in the usa killed over 17,000 people and made over 330,000 sick and the govt did nothing. i think the govt does not want to make the same mistake and  do nothing like they did back in 2009-2010.

I think this one has the potential to be much worse. In the UK we of course have a much smaller population and folk are saying a successful outcome of C-19 would be 20,000 deaths even with all the preventive measures. Without preventive measures, they are saying 500,000 deaths in the UK alone, or 250,000 with the previous light-touch measures. 1,200,000 in the US. 

Although of course we have to put it in context as well. 8,000 die of the flu each year in the UK, so 20,000 is terrible but given there's inevitably a lot of cross-over in those two numbers (same vulnerable population), it still makes it a relatively rare occurrence. But of course that relies on people actually following guidelines and self-isolating / social-distancing etc, which unfortunately many people seem to be unwilling to do. 

I think the difference with the flu is, we are used to it and follow those guidelines without really thinking about it. This is a new one and people aren't quite sure of everything yet and then to follow the measures like with the flu seems to be harder as they aren't drilled in us since we were kids like with the flu. Also don't forget the measures aren't quite the same so makes it harder for some to follow as the human being is generally a social animal.

Archived