• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

40 Like limit for Premium Members

• Founder & Administrator
12 minutes ago, richatthecroft said:

Sorry all- can’t add anymore ‘likes’ or reactions- apparently I’ve used them all up! 

@ChrisSilver- are you from Yorkshire too? it wouldn’t cost too much bandwidth to let us have a few more ‘likes’ would it? 

You should still be able to press the reaction button and leave a like etc, just any reactions over 40 per day don't count towards the other member's reputation score. Are you not able to leave a reaction? (Please try on this post)

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

OK, I have just tested it. I myself (as Admin) was on a limit of only 100. 

I was under the impression it was the amount of likes that count towards a member's reputation score.

• Platinum Premium members can use reactions to posts that count towards a users reputation points an unlimited amount of times (Gold Premium Membership limit is 40 per day)

But you are correct, it is the amount of reactions you can leave per day in total. 

The limits are 15 for standard members, 40 for Silver and Gold Premium Members. Platinum Premium Members can give unlimited reactions. I will correct the text above so that it is now more clearer.

I have also changed the Gold Premium Membership reaction limit from 40 to 50.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

7 minutes ago, ChrisSilver said:

OK, I have just tested it. I myself (as Admin) was on a limit of only 100. 

I was under the impression it was the amount of likes that count towards a member's reputation score.

But you are correct, it is the amount of reactions you can leave per day in total. 

The limits are 15 for standard members, 40 for Silver and Gold Premium Members and Platinum Premium Members can give unlimited reactions. I will correct the text above so that it is now more clearer.

I have also changed the Gold Premium Membership reaction limit from 40 to 50.

Thanks Chris- I shall use my allocation wisely and sparingly in future 👍 Might have to make more use of emojis 🙄

22 minutes ago, richatthecroft said:

Thanks Chris- I shall use my allocation wisely and sparingly in future 👍 Might have to make more use of emojis 🙄

50 is huge, even 40 is huge. All of the Moderators were on 40 and never mentioned that they hit the limit before. @HyHy, @barney @HelpingHands @morezone I have since changed the Moderating team to unlimited also, in line with Platinum Premium Members. 

Discounts / Offers

2 minutes ago, AurumArgenti said:

Gold only then? Not for all paying member's?

The cost of Gold Premium membership is more than Silver Premium Membership, it therefore only makes sense that there is a slightly higher limit for Gold Premium Members over Silver Premium Members. 

Discounts / Offers

On 18/03/2020 at 02:44, CadmiumGreen said:

Yeah, here’s @richatthecroft dishing out the likes! Better increase it to Platinum Member status!!😆

image.gif.0f6dd5d26c3392e849c8c1dc4fd672e0.gif

He!!, @ChrisSilver, just put his difference on my tab, for my brother Richard!

Ha!  Been busy for the last couple of days- I didn’t realise @CadmiumGreen you meant this literally! I thought you were taking the p*$$...

I have gratefully accepted the upgrade- thank you good Sir! 😊 

...Now I have a full magazine of Likes!

And I’ll be firing them off as fast as bullets from an Uzi 9mm...

24 minutes ago, richatthecroft said:

Ha!  Been busy for the last couple of days- I didn’t realise @CadmiumGreen you meant this literally! I thought you were taking the p*$$...

I have gratefully accepted the upgrade- thank you good Sir! 😊 

And I’ll be firing them off as fast as bullets from an Uzi 9mm...

My pleasure kind sir! I am a man of my word and the least I could do to thank you for being a stalwart confrere!😃

All these limits seem stupid IMO.

I can understand having a limit for new accounts to avoid any possible spamming, but why would a platinum member need more potential likes than a silver member for example? If someone is creating good content, why should that person or persons have restrictions placed upon what credit they can potentially receive?

Are you saying that platinum likes are worth more than the others? That if you pay a premium you are allowed to bestow more favours on the plebs? It's all very condescending.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

13 hours ago, richatthecroft said:

And Super Likes :D 

Discounts / Offers

• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, Liam84 said:

Sorry to deviate slightly, but how do you give a 'Super Like'? I've had a look around (probably not hard enough) but not found out how. I may be stupid. 

🤔🙃

Hi Liam84. Thank you for your question.

Super Like, Super Thanks, and Super LOVE reactions are a Platinum Premium Member benefit. 

Here is a chart for the reactions:

react_like.png Like, counts as 1 reputation point for the receiver.

superlike copy.png Super Like, counts as 3 reputation points for the receiver. Reaction available for Platinum Premium Members to use. Unlimited use. 

superlove.png Super LOVE, counts as 10 reputation points for the receiver. Reaction available for Platinum Premium Members to use. One use per day.

Thank you

react_thanksBlue.png Thanks, counts as 1 reputation point for the receiver.

react_superthanks.png Super Thanks, counts as 3 reputation point for the receiver. Reaction available for Platinum Premium Members to use.

Faces

react_confused.png Confused, neutral rating, no reputation points.

react_sad.png Sad, neutral rating, no reputation points.

react_haha-2.png Haha, counts as 1 reputation point for the receiver.

Discounts / Offers

Archived