• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 10,000+ forum members. 

augur

Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) information; no need to be panicked by the virus – but be by your police state!

ChrisSilver

Message added by ChrisSilver

13 hours ago, Xander said:

Free speech will soon be a distant memory...for some of us.

IMG_2609[1].JPG

Trust me it already is.... after 23 years the military l know it. Not to say I'm Edward Snowdon. But theres plenty of assholes in the world that are paid to make your life more difficult whom know your background and trust me they already have profiled you everyone and it's by your mobile phone.  The daily mail is owned like everything else corporate media. Its a game the sooner people  understand  the better. It's a big club and you my friend aint in it.

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Hehe Chamoooooooooooooooon!!!!  Check my crib video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_IsJbgZDTw

You can download Mike Maloney's Gold Silver book free here https://pages.goldsilver.com/freebook

You give a man a gun he can rob a bank, You give a man a bank he can rob the world.

So pubs and restaurants might have to shut to allow kids to go back to school. How about if you have kids you aren’t allowed to go to pubs or restaurants and we keep them open?

As someone who doesn’t have kids I couldn’t care less about schools re-opening, I don’t have to spend money feeding and clothing mini me’s so I would like to spend it having a social life.

If people who have kids have to stay in then at least they wouldn’t be able to come out and let their undisciplined offspring run riot in pubs and restaurants, they should be banned anyway.

Edited by Mox

The hypocrisy is thickening. In Wales from tomorrow antisocial distancing must still be observed and you must remain in your family 'bubbles'. Unless you are under eleven. Antisocial distancing is cancelled if you are sub eleven cycles old. You cannot go into your friend's house and shake their hand, but your offspring can go in and hug them, lick every surface of their house then come home and resume regular contact with their 'bubble' members.

I'm not suggesting my kids lick walls, but you get the point.

It is quite the load of old beeswax.

9 hours ago, Mox said:

So pubs and restaurants might have to shut to allow kids to go back to school. How about if you have kids you aren’t allowed to go to pubs or restaurants and we keep them open?

As someone who doesn’t have kids I couldn’t care less about schools re-opening, I don’t have to spend money feeding and clothing mini me’s so I would like to spend it having a social life.

If people who have kids have to stay in then at least they wouldn’t be able to come out and let their undisciplined offspring run riot in pubs and restaurants, they should be banned anyway.

We must be united against the lockdown rather than demanding the repression not to affect us personally but someone else.

I think a good estimate is round about half a million participants.

This picture was shown a lot, hower it's cut off:

Tausende Demonstranten füllten die Straße des 17. Juni

It shows maybe a third to a fourth of the street from the Brandeburg Gate at the top, till Tiergarten (the big roundabout) at the bottom, at the best.

However, it was full up to the big roundabout at the bottom of the picture below. At the picture above you don't even see the "Sowjetisches Ehrenmal im Tiergarten". I assume it would be somewhere left of the street rather at the bottom of the photo above.

grafik.png.83b7fcc46d75dda0b250c07ed9f09bdf.png

And btw, some media report about injured police men. What they don't mention is they were injured at the counter protest - actually riots - of 2000 Marxists - NOT at the totally peacefull anti lockdown protest.

Edited by silenceissilver

The first picture above also doesn't show the peak. At the bottom picture below you can see more people between the Brandenburg Gate and the speakers' platform. What's the text saying. Loveparade 2001 - The "German BBC" (ARD) says above one million participants.

Corona Demo 2020 - here they say 20.000 participants.

grafik.png.b3079566a3109ba9e30dd96858e0880d.png

Cookies & terms of service

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies and to our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use