• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Selling Full Gold Stack - Massive Price Reductions!

RisinSun

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Viga said:

Thanks for the infos, and definitely I’ll check the first post. 

Really interested in the kg bar though. Please let me know when you put it in sale...

Will do.

I am also looking to sell this 1Kg bar @ 98% spot. Shops are offering 97% but we're trying to get 98, if anyone is interested.

IMG-20200311-WA0008.thumb.jpg.1539d01da993d84447ce0c6e25602f5e.jpg

Spot price has moved but the price listed (1277 spot) is what I'm selling for until Sunday and every Sunday where I will get a new spot price listed and re-do all my pricing. If spot stabilizes at a new price I will adjust on the day. I didn't charge more when spot was higher so please don't be upset if i don't sell for the current unstable spot price.

Thanks!

Public Announcement - 

Due to my low feedback I have agreed to sell @InvestInCoins888 my Gold Rectangle Dragon for £1299 + £7.60 RMSD. I will be sending the bar to him first before he sends me payment. I have agreed to this first because of his high positive feedback and second because he is paying above spot for my bar. He has allowed me to make this public so everyone will be aware of the deal should it go south.

@InvestInCoins888 I will be at the post office first thing tomorrow morning and you will receive the bar on Saturday where you will pay the agreed amount of £1306.60.

On that note Rectangle Dragon Bar SOLD.

Thank you for your attention.

4 hours ago, RisinSun said:

Public Announcement - 

Due to my low feedback I have agreed to sell @InvestInCoins888 my Gold Rectangle Dragon for £1299 + £7.60 RMSD. I will be sending the bar to him first before he sends me payment. I have agreed to this first because of his high positive feedback and second because he is paying above spot for my bar. He has allowed me to make this public so everyone will be aware of the deal should it go south.

@InvestInCoins888 I will be at the post office first thing tomorrow morning and you will receive the bar on Saturday where you will pay the agreed amount of £1306.60.

On that note Rectangle Dragon Bar SOLD.

Thank you for your attention.

Well done @RisinSun i think will help you, especially with that Kilo!!! 👍🏻 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

7 hours ago, Tn21 said:

Can you let us know how process was when selling to Atkinson's, the kg bar. 

Atkinsons have a YouTube video on their channel about filling in their sales form and posting Gold fully insured to them.

They are very cool though and if you make an appointment they’ll meet you at their premises privately if required. It is a kilo of gold after all!!! 

Having said that I’ve posted them loads in the past and had no issues at all. I always video my packaging videos anyway (just in case).

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

10 hours ago, RisinSun said:

Thanks lol, Its being sold to Atkinson, we got it for 29600 so honestly shouldn't be greedy for 1% more. 

Side note Lois-bullion.com will pay 98% for kilo bars. 

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

Archived