• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

completed MrScottsdale 10 oz Britannia bar pre order sale

MrScottsdale

FE019D6F-BA30-4A62-B19D-DC7C941FAEEA.thumb.jpeg.a60f34af68870de410628ba8d7502124.jpeg

FULL PAYMENT PRE-ORDER SALE

UPDATE 05/03/2020  ORDER HAS NOW BEEN SENT SO NO MORE AVAILABLE  

Ok it’s been while since the last order came in and the 10oz Brit bars are back in stock for a short while only.

From what I’ve seen there will not be many left in due course so I need firm numbers and a commitment to pay In full please.

Price will be £175 per bar shipped to me + shipping from me to you once they arrive with me, they come complete in original mint sealed bag as last time and I would need full payment for the quantity your ordering, I hate doing it this way but it’s the only way I can get a fair crack of the whip for you guys.

Please let me know ASAP as this will be closing soon

PLEASE NOTE THESE AREN'T IN HAND YET AND MAY BE HERE BY END OF THE MONTH

UPDATE 17/03/2020

I've just come off the phone to my supplier and wanted to update everyone as there has been a delay in the bars being shipped to me.

I'm assured the bar will be shipped out tomorrow and given what's been going on lately I will just be happy to get them sent out to you guys.

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the delay.

Cheers Peter

Archived