• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2020 Great Britain 10 oz Silver The Royal Arms BU

verrachi

11 minutes ago, Lucylucy said:

Can this be bought in UK?

Currently only seen this for sale on the American sites. Hopefully there will be a European dealer that gets some - even better if they release it in the U.K.   

Added 0 minutes later...
22 hours ago, Ceaiu said:

I think it's the first year for the 10oz size

It is the first 👍

15 minutes ago, MickB said:

The gold 1/10 oz saying no longer available. That was quick!

It’s been like that the entire time, have seen the RMB have had issues with their site today too. Warning signs for wrong prices etc. 

I ordered one of these and I can't wait to get it. Seems like the Royal Arms is now a co-national bullion coin with the Britannia. It begs the question, will the Royal Mint start making 10 oz. silver Britannias?

3 minutes ago, AgCoyote said:

It begs the question, will the Royal Mint start making 10 oz. silver Britannias?

This would be a great idea- particularly if resurrecting the Special designs of Britannia- each release would be a real winner.

Following trp's suggestion (thanks) I tried to buy one 10 oz coin from the Royal Mint. To do this I had to open account which I have found impossible - the website would not accept any of the three identification document and I could receive no help from RM. I have been held on the phone for 30+ minutes and gave up.Am I just unlucky?

Anyway, does any one know if the 10oz Royal Arms is available elsewhere? Any help on either of these matters would be appreciated. Thanks

@Lucylucy, the RMB site is shockingly bad. Their authentication software is beyond awful. It didn’t work for me when I first tried (or the 2nd, 3rd, 4th...) Like yourself I tried multiple forms of ID, I did manage to get it to work by doing what the website says not to! I edited the photo with lighting filters!

Haven't currently seen It for sale anywhere else, but I’m sure it won’t take long for them to start turning up. 

Thanks again trp.

I am at this stage with the account opening

Sorry, your application has not yet been approved. We will require additional information in order to approve your account and this make take several days to complete. One of our customer service representatives will be in touch with you shortly.

No contact from the "customer service representative" after 4 days!

I'll take your advice and wait as I am a bit fed up

No idea how it's possible for GSBE to offer the 10oz 2020 Royal Arms for (as we speak) € 182,81 when the RMB is offering the very same coin for € 204,59 (excluding VAT), other than the RMB applying a much larger premium than GSBE does, but you won't hear me complain. Just preordered one at GSBE, and now we wait. :)

Archived