• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Majestic Eagle Double Sided High Relief Proofs are on the way...

artincoins

Here's one we're excited to receive from Coin Invest Trust and one of our favorites from the 2020 WMF Catalog... the double sided, high relief, proof quality strike looks amazing esp. when coupled with such a great design.  There is also a 1 Ounce version available in addition to 1 & 3 Ounces in silver.

2020 Mongolia 1/10th Ounce Majestic Eagle .9999 Gold Proof Coin

29215_Majestic-Eagle-gold-1-10oz_o.jpg

29215_Majestic-Eagle-gold-1-10oz_r.jpg

Art in Coins

5050 Rue de Sorel Suite 110  Montreal QC H4P 1G5  Canada

Email:  sales@artincoins.com      Website: artincoins.com       Phone / Whatsapp: 15149707170 

Get the free Art in Coins Mobile App       Android     Apple 

3 minutes ago, Platinum said:

Quite the good detail there! Although it would have been nice to have a 1 Oz version of it aswell!

Coin Invest Trust is offering a 1 Ounce Majestic Eagle in gold as well...   but being very low mintage boxed sets, these have a bit of a premium so I'm testing market appetite with the 1/10th oz coins first  :-)

Art in Coins

Email:  sales@artincoins.com      Website: artincoins.com       Phone / Whatsapp: 15149707170 

14 minutes ago, Platinum said:

Is there a link to the 1 Oz version? Cause I can’t seem to find it. :)

Apologies, not yet....   I haven't loaded it up on the site yet as I'm still trying to decide if I will place an order with the mint.   If I do go ahead and pull the trigger on some, I'll be sure to post it here.

Art in Coins

Archived