• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Something MEGA is coming!

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver

over£1400.gif

"over 1700 euro ($1850 USD) worth of precious metal goodies that will be in prize draws over the next 12 months" 
https://thesilverforum.com/topic/28793-something-mega-is-coming/?do=findComment&comment=330247

Details on first 2 draws: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/28793-something-mega-is-coming/?do=findComment&comment=330792

To enter the prize draws: https://thesilverforum.com/raffles/

• Founder & Administrator

So, over the next 12 months there will be a total of 23 extra prize draws sponsored by @RoslandGold (With a total value of over $1850 USD / 1700 euros / £1400 GBP )

Some of these draws will be for Premium Members only, some will be for Platinum and Gold Premium Members, and some will be for ALL member groups (including FREE standard members)

Different Prize Draws will have different durations, some 6 months, some 3 months, some 2 months and some 1 month draws, all listed at different times.

The first draws, one of which is the biggest draw we will do, a MASSIVE 1KG of silver, will be put up on the forum prize draw section sometime this week (just waiting for banner and images from @RoslandGold)

These will be the first draws, they will have an expiry date of ~6 months away when they are put up. Note that other draws will be put up and some will actually end before these two draws, but these two draws below will be the first that will be put up. (Other draws you will need to wait until we release them for info on those 😜)

win.gif

Draw 1. WIN over 1KG of Silver! Expiry in 6 months time, entry available to all Premium member Groups. 
8x1 OZ Silvercoin EC8 2019 (all different) 
5x 1 OZ Silver Great Britain 2020
4x1 OZ Silvercoin Disney NIUE
5x 1oz Kruggerrand 2020
3x2 OZ Silver Scottsdale Mint Round
2x 1 OZ Lunar 3 Mouse 2020
2x Kookaburra 2020
1x1 OZ Silverbar PAMP 
=33oz of Silver! That is over 1KG of silver to 1 lucky winner!

Draw 2. WIN a 1g Gold Bar!
Expiry in 6 months time, a 1g Heraeus Kinebar, entry available to ALL member groups.

Both of these will have FREE worldwide shipping to the winners! 

These draws should go LIVE sometime this week :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Tn21 said:

Fantastic prizes you have offered us here at tsf. 

Maybe we can repay you back buy buying PM's from you at some point. @RoslandGold

Emanuel is tremendously awesome to purchase some of the finest coins from...exceptionally communicative and offers good deals. Highly recommend @RoslandGold, when you have an opportunity!!😃

@5huggy we were waiting for your despicable post :lol:  

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

26 minutes ago, 5huggy said:

Or @ChrisSilver should I say!! ??

Didn't realise you bought a new outfit for yourself whilst on holiday :lol: 

Discounts / Offers

@MancunianStacker thanks. I have posted it in the forum video section too 😉

Discounts / Offers

On 12/02/2020 at 21:14, ChrisSilver said:

Draw 1. WIN over 1KG of Silver! Expiry in 6 months time, entry available to all Premium member Groups. 
8x1 OZ Silvercoin EC8 2019 (all different) 
5x 1 OZ Silver Great Britain 2020
4x1 OZ Silvercoin Disney NIUE
5x 1oz Kruggerrand 2020
3x2 OZ Silver Scottsdale Mint Round
2x 1 OZ Lunar 3 Mouse 2020
2x Kookaburra 2020
1x1 OZ Silverbar PAMP 
=33oz of Silver! That is over 1KG of silver to 1 lucky winner!

Draw 2. WIN a 1g Gold Bar!
Expiry in 6 months time, a 1g Heraeus Kinebar, entry available to ALL member groups.

Both of these will have FREE worldwide shipping to the winners! 

These draws will be put up today :) 

Discounts / Offers

1G Gold Bar entry now open! Open to all member groups!

The 1KG prize will be put up later today/tonight also.

Discounts / Offers

Both draws have now been put up https://thesilverforum.com/raffles/

There will be some more draws coming soon, maybe released in the next 1-2 weeks.

Discounts / Offers

Archived