• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Kinesis - KVT Trading Suspended

Hi All

Did anyone else receive the mail around the KVT suspension?

I am not an investor but have been watching carefully.  I lost interest when I got a LOT of phone calls after registering on their site. No one phones me to sell me Au!

Difficult start for a Crypto or just normal?

Best

Dicker

Not my circus, not my monkeys

Hi @dicker.  Yeah I received the email as well.  The KVT's are the funding token, not the AU and AG backed currencies.  Those are still trading normally.  Kinesis has halted the trading of the KVT's temporarily and says it will resume soon.  Some people had sold their KVT's for rediculously low prices, some by mistake by selling at market rather then a limit order.  I think Kinesis has halted the KVT trading for a short period to protect the token price until the system goes public soon and true price discovery can occur when the yield system starts paying out.

• 1 year later...
7 hours ago, HGr said:

Anybody got any idea when they will be on sale again? I just opened an account and couldn’t find much info.

Not at me laptop right now. But last time I looked there were 612 left @1300usd each.

go to the exchange in your account...click KVT/USD symbol. Should be there.

Kinesis

https://t.me/kinesismoney

invite link for Kinesis telegram channel.

you can purchase KVT much cheaper by different channels all above board. Something to do with them Wallstreet Silver guys./Sound Money (Jim Forsythe) You'll find out more on the telegram channel or @sixgun (silver forum) is a good source of information. 

Edited by Groundup

The KVT's were suspended on the Kinesis Exchange until the yields start getting paid out and there is a yield to support the price.
KVT's can still be bought through the Exchange at $1300 USD but not sold.

There is also an offer running whereby you can get 'free' KVT's if you mint $75k of coins in the Mint. This is now the final Public Minting Offer.
Jim Forsythe has been running a not for profit scheme where he has been minting and earning these KVT's which he sells at cost. This is being 'advertised' on the WallStreetSilver thread on Reddit and his Twitter thread as well as the Kinesis Telegram thread.

Yields should started in about a month with Minters' yield - the others will then get rolled out thereafter.

Today is the day that the Indonesian government announces the PosGo Syariah gold currency system which will use the Kinesis gold token, the KAU.
https://financialit.net/news/payments/kinesis-launches-government-backed-monetary-system-partnership-pt-pos-indonesia

Finally the Kinesis money system is starting to move - PosGo Syariah actually kicks off next month and through the Indonesian post office system which is keen to enrol other post offices. This will mean Kinesis will almost certainly spread out through 100's of millions of people in the ASEAN region.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

• 4 weeks later...

@sixgun just trying to understand this from the point of view of seldom hearing about it before.

Is the investment opportunity in buying KVT? in terms of both the value it might increase and in terms of the yield you get from owning 1 (or however many you have) 

4 minutes ago, BiigT said:

@sixgun just trying to understand this from the point of view of seldom hearing about it before.

Is the investment opportunity in buying KVT? in terms of both the value it might increase and in terms of the yield you get from owning 1 (or however many you have) 

KVT's are an investment opportunity. The last batch on the Kinesis Exchange sold out yesterday and they put some more up at a higher price $1400.

The KVT will pay a yield - the size of this will depend on how much the Kinesis money system is being used. The transaction fees are shared between those who put into the system. 
So the value of the KVT will ultimately depend on the yield being paid - plus the yield itself which is paid in KAU and KAG (tokens which are title of ownership over gold and silver).

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

sorry for the little post derail, but reading KVT abbreviation made me think of the funny comedy from the early 90s "KYTV"  - the Europe episode never fails to raise a chuckle/smile :) enjoy 

1 minute ago, BiigT said:

Thanks @sixgun I'm just reading up on the silver back reddit as we speak. It appears you can still get a KVT via him for $1050. I'm quite tempted I must admit. 

i think you will be talking about Jim Forsythe. i know Jim and he is 100% sound.

i was just about to suggest if you were interested you could contact Jim through Wall Street Silver. His Twitter is 

3 minutes ago, Paul said:

sorry for the little post derail, but reading KVT abbreviation made me think of the funny comedy from the early 90s "KYTV"  - the Europe episode never fails to raise a chuckle/smile :) enjoy 

Why does it seem everything was better in the past. i wish i could wind the clock back to the 1980 / 90's.

@sixgun I've been looking at his twitter feed and reading up on other things myself. Everything in this space is a risk, but I like the concept and think it's worth a punt at this price. I'm going to fill the form in and see if I can get 1 or 2. 

I've seen that people send 'KAU'... forgive my ignorance, but can I purchase by simply paying through a bank account/transfer or do I have to go via a dedicated platform? 

8 minutes ago, BiigT said:

@sixgun I've been looking at his twitter feed and reading up on other things myself. Everything in this space is a risk, but I like the concept and think it's worth a punt at this price. I'm going to fill the form in and see if I can get 1 or 2. 

I've seen that people send 'KAU'... forgive my ignorance, but can I purchase by simply paying through a bank account/transfer or do I have to go via a dedicated platform? 

i don't know what this form is. KAU is the gold token in the Kinesis system. 
Send me the link to this form so i can see what you are looking at.

i expect you will need to open a KMS account - fund it with fiat (which means you will need to go through a KYC - passport image / utility bill or bill statement image) buy some KAU and then you send Jim the KAU and he sends you a KVT.

The project has de-risked a lot since i jump on board - there was nothing but an idea in those days - come to think, i was involved before there was even a name.

Edited by sixgun

2 minutes ago, sixgun said:

i don't know what this form is. KAU is the gold token in the Kinesis system. 
Send me the link to this form so i can see what you are looking at.

It's posted in the sticky comment in the thread link below. It says that you should fill in the form if you want to place an order. Form link below

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe0a1nozfYcVp2F5OjHfcIFqtxfcFS3Gi9O1cYs3osITwZssw/viewform

When you read the comments, you see that people have paid in KAU, but I can also see at the bottom of that form that it asks for your KVT address. Maybe it'll all just come clear once he send me the email with instructions 

@BiigT - if you have an ETH address, the KVT could be sent there. 
The alternative is to open a KMS account. This will have a KVT address in the KVT account section.
Personally i think it would be better to open a KMS account.

Jim is doing all the work here so you could use his referral link Jim's referral link

Open a KMS account and then come back to me.

4 minutes ago, sixgun said:

@BiigT - if you have an ETH address, the KVT could be sent there. 
The alternative is to open a KMS account. This will have a KVT address in the KVT account section.
Personally i think it would be better to open a KMS account.

Jim is doing all the work here so you could use his referral link Jim's referral link

Open a KMS account and then come back to me.

Thanks sixgun, I'm going to do just that. I've filled in the form so hopefully Jim will come back to me soon. Thanks again for the quick replies. 

2 hours ago, BiigT said:

Thanks sixgun, I'm going to do just that. I've filled in the form so hopefully Jim will come back to me soon. Thanks again for the quick replies. 

Just a heads up with regards to kinesis sign up..

I have heard that some people have been unable to complete KYC.. The system seems to be rejecting their selfies.... This could be because...

The photos are likely over 5MB... If you take a better picture and cropped them close to the borders and that should fix the problem...

This is a rare occurrence..  but just in case you run into this....