• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Proof Brexit 50p

danmc82

Countdown begins on the RM website?

Who's buying?

I'm not buying straight away this time. As has been said in another thread, the Mintage is far to high.

I'll wait until cheaper on ebay.

The 2 coin set seems interesting, but at £30 it's expensive.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Guybrush said:

They have a queue but even when you get in their website hangs so its unlikely I will be able to get any even if I wanted them.

they've had three years to get ready for this 🤣😂 can't even make sure their bad website works.

Just now, Guybrush said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Strike-on-day-Brexit-sovereign-UK-coin-gold-exclusive-rare-withdrawal-EU-SYO/193284463929?hash=item2d00a6dd39:g:A4gAAOSwYSFeMuZ3

LOL, dont blame them although its a high price if I had of ended up with one I would have flipped it too!

Wow, Will the Sovereigns even sell out?

Just now, kiskelo said:

Started 758 in queue, crashed, now 12579 in queue only 6000 people in front of me. Think i'll forget it.

Loads of us on the site but cant do anything anyway, so yeah you may as well leave it.

Probably still be the same in the morning.

As this is the thread for the silver proof, i cant see that selling out that quickly so im sure the morning will be fine for another try. I may be wrong but I dont think an other with this high a mintage has sold out that fast... paddington was probably similar mintage and they couldnt shift them for love nor money.

Error 403 - This web app is stopped.

The web app you have attempted to reach is currently stopped and does not accept any requests. Please try to reload the page or visit it again soon.

If you are the web app administrator, please find the common 403 error scenarios and resolution here. For further troubleshooting tools and recommendations, please visit Azure Portal.

Just now, terakris said:

As this is the thread for the silver proof, i cant see that selling out that quickly so im sure the morning will be fine for another try. I may be wrong but I dont think an other with this high a mintage has sold out that fast... paddington was probably similar mintage and they couldnt shift them for love nor money.

I agree, But I bet Paddington didn't crash the site like this 50p has.

I’ve been in the queue since 23:30 and it said I was going to be on the site at 00:02 - now telling me I have to wait over an hour. It’s a joke, even the internet has queue jumper 😂 wouldn’t mind but I’m only up looking for the sake of my mother, wonder what else I could use her card details for 😂 

Archived