• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

• Founder & Administrator

A suggestion from @jonrms was to have some TSF branded mugs, thank you for this suggestion. 

You may have noticed the small design improvement on the forum, where the TSF T logo shows as an icon next to the forums. Dark grey indicating there are unread topics/posts in that forum and light grey to indicated that those forums have been read by you and there are currently no new posts/topics.

I thought that this was a perfect logo to include on a mug. The contemporary grey logo design will look great in any kitchen, or on any desk. 

I have already ordered one of these for myself, I know looks are subject, but I personally love the design. When this arrives I will try to upload some photos :) 

100% of the profits received from the sale of these mugs will go directly into marketing TSF!

To buy your mug CLICK HERE

Platinum Premium members receive a 20% discount! Please send me a PM for a discount code, the discount code must be used at the time of checkout, it isn't possible to give the discount after you have checked out, so please PM me first for the code if you are a Platinum Premium Member before placing an order. 

560.jpg

Visit this link to purchase: https://teespring.com/tsf-t-logo-mug?tsmac=store&tsmic=the-silver-forum&pid=659&cid=102910

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

@jonrms yours arrived quicker than mine! I had a notification saying my mug has been dispatched, so I guess I will get mine tomorrow.

Is it just the angle of the photograph or is the logo on yours centred towards the bottom? In the mock up I centred it, so it should be centred.  I will see what mine looks like when it arrives.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

3 minutes ago, ChrisSilver said:

@jonrms yours arrived quicker than mine! I had a notification saying my mug has been dispatched, so I guess I will get mine tomorrow.

Is it just the angle of the photograph or is the logo on yours centred towards the bottom? In the mock up I centred it, so it should be centred.  I will see what mine looks like when it arrives.

Chris, it is centred perfectly, The things I noticed were the colour is different. Not a bad thing.

And being honest it could have been slightly bigger, but again its absolutely fine as it is. This will be my workshop Mug, and I will use it when pouring silver. So it should pop up in videos. Also I unboxed it LIVE today whilst I was testing my livestreaming. I was surprised that I did not get any notifications about it coming. And it just showed up.

Anyway thank you for considering my suggestion. I have paid a lot more for a mug. But as I said, I am happy to support and show my commitment to the group. And I couldn't resist buying a Mug after I suggested it... That would have been and looked very bad on my behalf. LOL.

Here is wishing your mug turns up soon. Have a great day.

Jon

34 minutes ago, CR62 said:

Maybe we will see the mug in the next live-pouring-video.

Absolutely, I just mentioned it above to Chris.

I plan on using this as my Pouring mug. Why not????? its a way to showcase the Silver Forum but at the same time I will have another cup on the go.. LOL

Not sure why 2 arrived 😄

8576B5E4-382C-4994-9727-EACF45AF718E.jpeg

F3703EFA-6633-485B-9BD6-9D93AB34F7B0.jpeg

Discounts / Offers

Cookies & terms of service

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies and to our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use