• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2020 Tuvalu 1 oz Silver Black Flag (The Royal Fortune)

BSquared

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great find, I can only find it via a Google search and not on Apmex's internal engine.  I did call Apmex last week about something else and asked about the next release and they said they still haven't heard anything about timing of a release, so I think it's gotta be still at least a month or two away.

Edit: I really really hope they don't overcharge for these like they did the 5oz Queens Revenges.  They may kill the series if they do, there was a lot of animosity with the 5oz release because of the ridiculously high release price.

• 4 weeks later...

I quite liked the subtlety of the Skull in the clouds in the Queen Anne’s Revenge coin. You can’t go wrong I suppose with a socking great skull on a pirate coin but it would’ve been cool to carry on a theme of hiding it away somewhere.

Hell Yeah I can't wait.  The 1oz. versions didn't seem to have the same issues with premiums that the 5oz did.  Either way I have both, I wonder if they'll release both sizes at the same time this time?  

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Coolrico said:

Watching this one.... hopefully they dont do what they did with the 5oz queen annes revenge and overprice the hell out of it.

If they did it would really hurt the popularity of the series.  People are already POed about the 5oz and vowed to stop collecting the series.  With the great artwork of the next one, maybe they'll change their minds, but I really really hope they price it fairly.

1 hour ago, Branman1986 said:

If they did it would really hurt the popularity of the series.  People are already POed about the 5oz and vowed to stop collecting the series.  With the great artwork of the next one, maybe they'll change their minds, but I really really hope they price it fairly.

Completely agree, i bought the 5oz even though i really didn't agree with the price i had a bad case of FOMO with the limited mintage so i'm hoping the series gains popularity and they really are beautiful coins... The detail is even more prevelant on the 5oz so i dont regret buying it but it annoyed me to have to pay such high of a premium.

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, clashofclanwar said:

Has anyone seen or heard any news on the 2020 black flag ?

I'm a little concerned about the 2nd release. It's suppose to be an Apmex exclusive, I saw a placeholder for the Royal Fortune but it was removed quite soon after being put on their site, around December. Since then I've struggled to find any news about it. Nothing on Apmex nothing from the Perth Mint.

Did find this for pirate fans though

• 3 weeks later...

Archived